potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hi so i dont have the turn around option for laura. I already made a new and like deleted all the saves. Is there another way to fix it?

MrPortman

Nov 18, 2019
I don't know, maybe you already know that. however, if you enter the name that Jill remembers, an interesting version of the dialogue will occur.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Tbh I'm not sure whether you can get girls' keys by simly talking to them in the latest update. However, you can achieve a certain level with Kitty, enter Xavier's study, initiate plan Kappa and ask Xavier for Kitty's key.
You have to sleep with them in their rooms for like 5 days or something like that, then they pull you aside and give you the key

Reactions: Swampy_Leshij

dirdigg

Jul 1, 2017
Apologies if this is addressed elsewhere, I can't find it- How do you fuck Jean? I've got every other girl pretty much maxed out but I'm not getting anywhere with her.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Btw, any of you know when Oni plans to fix the half of a dick bug, when fucking Laura, in the game?

Been playing on android for a year and it popped up at a certain time after a update and been like this ever since
As of now, never.

Oni is yet to release Android version. So far all ports were unofficial done by 3rd party individuals

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Apologies if this is addressed elsewhere, I can't find it- How do you fuck Jean? I've got every other girl pretty much maxed out but I'm not getting anywhere with her.
Grind, her high inhibition means she can do some stuff others wont at first but love and obedience are harder to come by. Date her, give her all the gifts, and just keep flirting and being nice or an ass to raise her other stats to a point she gives in.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
You can't raise her love past 500 without getting her obedience high first. Just FYI.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes