Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well Rogue will apparently get her missionary/front & Jean will get her actual unique front but since he didn't mention it outside of towards the end "things I wana add but can over time" who knows.
I am really happy she's got amazingly thick thighs & wide hips.

Reactions: V Antonio S

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay I asked Oni about what he plans to do for the other girls:
The plan is this build. I haven't been working on it as much because I'm trying to finish up Storm's stuff, but it's mostly finished at this point, so I don't think it will be a problem to get it in there. Jean's will be a while longer, since she's a newer character. Over the next few updates the priority will be to get Storm's basic options in, while adding in the second options for Kitty, Emma, and then Jean.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Okay I asked Oni about what he plans to do for the other girls:
The plan is this build. I haven't been working on it as much because I'm trying to finish up Storm's stuff, but it's mostly finished at this point, so I don't think it will be a problem to get it in there. Jean's will be a while longer, since she's a newer character. Over the next few updates the priority will be to get Storm's basic options in, while adding in the second options for Kitty, Emma, and then Jean.
I only hope its something fitting of that hot lass

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Yes, now that a second teacher is being added I would like some more dialogue and reactions to them standing at the podium in just their heels. Same for the other girls. After getting them to walk around with just accessories, there is no reaction other than cheers when fucking.

Honestly, should just go for more fully completed project in general, add at least non lood teacher (like beast in lab coat or something) who can't be seduced but can catch the player during class. Wouldn't even have to add that much extra dialogue... except maybe for other characters. This is a sand-box game with a half-defined box and some intricate sand sculptures...

But then again, still waiting for the cross-eyed look to last an entire session after making the other characters mind-break, so prolly not gonna happen ever.

Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
Honestly, should just go for more fully completed project in general, add at least non lood teacher (like beast in lab coat or something) who can't be seduced but can catch the player during class. Wouldn't even have to add that much extra dialogue... except maybe for other characters. This is a sand-box game with a half-defined box and some intricate sand sculptures...
you've seen how slow oni is at adding basic, static art and you want him to draw male teachers?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
you've seen how slow oni is at adding basic, static art and you want him to draw male teachers?
One mid-sized background sprite doesn't require 16 variations depending on various factors, just a coin flip for whether or not to wear a lab coat. Dialogue would prolly take longer. But seriously, if art complaints are really the limit, just save the trouble and have Prof. X teach the occasional class instead. That sprite literally already exists...

Feb 6, 2021
quick question: do we know if he's released a newer version that 0.992? or is 0.992 the latest? I don't have access to his patreon posts and I was just wondering what's the latest. I know he's adding storm rn and doing a whole bunch of stuff, its just that I was wondering if I need to update.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
Maybe someone whos a patreon supporter should suggest to oni. So that we at least would know if he is planning to add some gameplay features or nah

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes