Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
One mid-sized background sprite doesn't require 16 variations depending on various factors, just a coin flip for whether or not to wear a lab coat. Dialogue would prolly take longer. But seriously, if art complaints are really the limit, just save the trouble and have Prof. X teach the occasional class instead. That sprite literally already exists...
the limit is that oni is slow to draw and slower to code

he so much as releases a male-only update or takes longer than usual with a girl because he's drawing and coding male teachers and this thread will become FUBAR

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Before that game I knew nothing about the Xmen universe except Wolverine and I still know nothing.
Is Storm a teacher like Emma? And how do you think she will be introduced?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Before that game I knew nothing about the Xmen universe except Wolverine and I still know nothing.
Is Storm a teacher like Emma? And how do you think she will be introduced?
She was one in the X-Men: Evolution universe. In the normal one (Earth-616), she became one during the Schism storyline, if I'm not mistaken.
Emma was a teacher from the start (Earth-616), although she wasn't in X-Men: Evolution.

Reactions: Fapmigo

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
How do you unlock that scripted event where Kitty is putting Laura in new clothes? I feel like I "missed" the event. It has only worked once for me. This playthrough it just resulted in Kitty saying, "Come back later," but then just collapsing after that.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
How do you unlock that scripted event where Kitty is putting Laura in new clothes? I feel like I "missed" the event. It has only worked once for me. This playthrough it just resulted in Kitty saying, "Come back later," but then just collapsing after that.
It happens the first time you go to Kitty's room after Laura is back. It doesn't happen if you are invited to the room. You won't be able to get in the room unless Kitty likes you enough, though it doesn't take much, it seems. It makes the most sense story-wise to do a few days after Laura is back, but if you have a high-enough rapport with Laura she will also change in front of you.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Why I can't find Jean in this new version ?

Is it bug or something ? I just maxed out all girl just now and still no sign of Jean...

What is it required to find her ?

skot205

Mar 19, 2017
Why I can't find Jean in this new version ?

Is it bug or something ? I just maxed out all girl just now and still no sign of Jean...

What is it required to find her ?
The requirements to meeting Jean are going to the showers on day 9 or later and having previously met Emma.
I just tested on a new save and I didn't have any problems getting the event.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes