Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Its corona time's everyone is feeling it.. The effects is in the air, in the politics debates, its in everyone's personal life.. it invades your home even if you dont get it yourself the harsh life got harsher with this crap out... 2021 is too early to celebrate.. but when summer come's hopefully warm nice winds come with beach and relax from corona crap!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I mean at the end of the day Storm is merely going to be implemented with some basic dialogues, a handjob & possibly her romance options the actual option to bone her probably wont be until Summer.
I asked for a sneak peek at Rogue's frontal position and he pretty much said no.

Windhy

Apr 19, 2020
I mean at the end of the day Storm is merely going to be implemented with some basic dialogues, a handjob & possibly her romance options the actual option to bone her probably wont be until Summer.
I asked for a sneak peek at Rogue's frontal position and he pretty much said no.
I hope the front pose is not the same as the mod

lampiao

Jul 1, 2018
frontal sex only now miss jean, and doggy style miss emma and kitty, and waiting for the storm.
sorry guys my english is still improving

Reactions: aklen

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Hmm, just made an intresting experiment:
Raised Mr.Frost's stats using compliment-gun, but didn't see her masturbation scene in class (a lil challenge without cheats).
Got her number.
Can visit her room.
Got "FWB" status.

And she still refuses any sexy advances.
Gotta continue this till all stats are maxed out (or she fug me during studying session in her room)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hmm, just made an intresting experiment:
Raised Mr.Frost's stats using compliment-gun, but didn't see her masturbation scene in class (a lil challenge without cheats).
Got her number.
Can visit her room.
Got "FWB" status.

And she still refuses any sexy advances.
Gotta continue this till all stats are maxed out (or she fug me during studying session in her room)
You need to get her scene at afternoon, after the morning classes

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes