CuyahogaKingKong

Apr 3, 2019
I'm sorry, I've tried searching, but does anyone have a link to the latest android version? The link in the first post seems to be the previous version, butIknow thatsomeone made an android one

Reactions: GoldFang1989

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
so if we not going to have pregnancy. like i said, it a huge waste of cum. how about add mystique, ntr and have her to become a futa due to her shapeshifter power. mystique mission pretty much break the girls and try to steal the girls from you. your mission is to break mystique. like for example. you want to take a shower and their will a scene where mystique try to make her move on one of the girls. you got two option. one is to show yourself or two hide and let her make her move.

V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
We probably wont see update land until end of March, Oni loves to put out April fool's related stuff so I bet he'll stuff Gwenpool in there for another joke related to Storm.
firstly the end of February, then the middle of March, and now the end of March ...

Last edited:

JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
so if we not going to have pregnancy. like i said, it a huge waste of cum. how about add mystique, ntr and have her to become a futa due to her shapeshifter power. mystique mission pretty much break the girls and try to steal the girls from you. your mission is to break mystique. like for example. you want to take a shower and their will a scene where mystique try to make her move on one of the girls. you got two option. one is to show yourself or two hide and let her make her move.
Pretty realistic idea(no). I mean, this it too simple, part with trigger to ntr starts - ok, on the other hand, how it(ntr) starts... Tbh i think it's funny idea, but only with more trustable story.

Reactions: Windhy

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Nothing good ever comes from adding these kinds of fetish to an ongoing project that doesn't have them already.
Either the project starts with those fetishes already planned and envisioned or it is better to leave them out. There are plenty of games that are geared towards those kinds of things, there is no reason for people to keep asking for their fetishes to be added to a game that was clearly built without it in mind.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Getting paid $6k+ a month to put out virtually no content must be cushy as fuck. I don't blame him though, if I had that many people willing to shell out that much money for me to do nothing I'd be doing the exact same thing.
Is not like you have to pay 60$ every time he update game, access to game is just 1$ and it plays more smoothly than Destiny 1 or anthem.

And as usual there always some oil sheikhs who willing to whale.
No reason to count someone else's money.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I didn't say Oni is ACTUALLY going to update at the end of the month; It's my own personal speculation that he would because he loves April Fool's so it would make sense for him to toss another gag into the game by the end of the month.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes