Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
The hook up stuff is really weird. I'm trying different things to see if they aren't gonna hook up at all (being kitty and laura (make out)/rogue and laura) And I got to the point of laura accepting not to hook up with other characters and a sleep later. I was checking the "What do u feel about Laura" from rogue and kitty and they both have the hook up dialouges with Laura but Laura's dialouges herself says "I guess I've seen her around lately" indicating she's not hooking up with any of them. Lol this is weird

Reactions: Egelman1

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Oh and I would appreciate if anyone has figured out how to have the characters not hook up with each others (lesbian is not really my cup of tea). Thanks

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Many left, disappeared or died. The ones that remained are pretending to rewrite the code.
The artists kept producing new things, but since nobody was doing anything with it they mostly stopped.
It's very sad.
Which is pretty ironic because they were going on airs about being better about transparency and updates than Oni. Only to not have a single update for well over a year.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Many left, disappeared or died. The ones that remained are pretending to rewrite the code.
The artists kept producing new things, but since nobody was doing anything with it they mostly stopped.
It's very sad.
Last part is true, first part not so much (I'm a writer on the mod team). Only a couple have ever really left the project, none recently besides the different guy making the Brotherhood project who may have actually died (No idea what happened). Nobody is pretending to do anything. We have been transparent in our main Discord and our mod thread that our work is on hold because our coders have more important things to do so we can't do as much art or writing. By all means anyone here who has experience coding in renpy feel free to hit up our thread and discord here to help out: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/

Feb 18, 2021
Last part is true, first part not so much (I'm a writer on the mod team). Only a couple have ever really left the project, none recently besides the different guy making the Brotherhood project who may have actually died (No idea what happened). Nobody is pretending to do anything. We have been transparent in our main Discord and our mod thread that our work is on hold because our coders have more important things to do so we can't do as much art or writing. By all means anyone here who has experience coding in renpy feel free to hit up our thread and discord here to help out: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/
Thanks for all the work you and your team have put into this. It must he hard as hell chasing a moving target.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes