Must_Be_Javik

May 12, 2019
Seriously, what the hell happened to this game? Hasn't been an update in over three months- which wouldn't inherently be a massive problem for most games, but this was one of the games that used to update so regularly that I was getting exasperated at how often I'd have to download a new version. Updates used to be about every week or so, so what actually happened to slow it down so much?
average Rogue like fan be like:

Reactions: Crichton

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
Seriously, what the hell happened to this game? Hasn't been an update in over three months- which wouldn't inherently be a massive problem for most games, but this was one of the games that used to update so regularly that I was getting exasperated at how often I'd have to download a new version. Updates used to be about every week or so, so what actually happened to slow it down so much?
Well you work hard at the begining to gain patreons and once you have a pretty big amount of patreons, you can just work 1 day a week and still have 5000$ per month

Reactions: tom882

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Don't know if you're talking of the old times when there was just 1 or 2 girls (and I wasn't there, so I can't say) but as of lately the game has 2 development phases, as I like to call them: The new girl/feature development, which takes a few months to release, and the bughunting phase, because apparently Oni sucks ass at programming, and the first version of the released game usually has plenty of bugs... and the second one, and the third one, so there are some days/weeks with plenty of updates which are bugfixing and sometimes also adding something that was planned for the first release, but couldn't finish in time. Then, once he is satisfied with how the game looks with the new girl/features, he goes back to the developing phase, after posting a poll for people to vote on the next girl, he starts sketching her and that stuff.

Reactions: Mattu

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Finally, proof that there is in fact an alternate universe where things are the complete opposite!

Reactions: Vraxous2

ShinigamiDNK

May 18, 2020
is the dev ok? it has been 3 months since the last update, at least for what i read here he is working on a new girl. But thats not as good as it looks, since jean is not finished yet. And 3 months... was there any personal reasons for the dev to hold on to the game for so long?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
is the dev ok? it has been 3 months since the last update, at least for what i read here he is working on a new girl. But thats not as good as it looks, since jean is not finished yet. And 3 months... was there any personal reasons for the dev to hold on to the game for so long?
I'd suggest you read through a few pages of this thread, you'll get an idea what Oni is like as a developer and content creator.

Reactions: Barkin 10

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I'm pretty sure Jean is done, except for the upcoming alternate sex pose that every girl is getting.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Jean is not done, she still is missing her unique frontal position. He plans to add Rogue's missionary, we wont be able to bone Storm until Summer unless he hads more than the handjob like Jean when he first put her out; Shouldn't surprise you we get a teaser, a few new things like rogue's position & he said he planned to add things inbetween press releases which could be anything really.
I expect next build to feature Jean's unique position & finishing up Storm, I hope he takes ideas people have given him including myself on patreon to add some more fluff/ways to get points & even spruce relations with girls a bit more I don't know if he will however.

Reactions: hfun and Danlorn
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes