Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Fine since people keep asking I'll just post the 0.993a version, this thing is glitchy as fuck & all you can do is meet Storm, Rogue's position is missing a majority of her clothing options as well so it's your own risk playing it;
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
This is a it was bugfixes from the original drop otherwise everything is what I said before; Storm's introduction & dialogue, Rogue's missionary position otherwise I dunno.

Reactions: srg91 and Quibbles

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
This is a it was bugfixes from the original drop otherwise everything is what I said before; Storm's introduction & dialogue, Rogue's missionary position otherwise I dunno.
Sounds like unless you want to be an alpha tester and report bugs, don't bother with this yet.

Based on previous update schedules, there will be at least a version d by later tomorrow.

Plus I'd want a more complete update anyway. Sounds like barely an update at all right now.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
I'll post some later versions like c/d; Anyway she's in the attic & naked for some reason quite the free spirit.
In the really old claremont issues, like the ones from the 70s premohawk, she use to be a nudist and just get naked literally any time she was in a room alone for any reason.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Darkmanx

Apr 10, 2019
Fine since people keep asking I'll just post the 0.993a version, this thing is glitchy as fuck & all you can do is meet Storm, Rogue's position is missing a majority of her clothing options as well so it's your own risk playing it;
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
Hi! I'm lil bit confused. Is that a new version. If it is... When it suppose to be released here offically? I assume it has a lot of bugs)))

Jan 8, 2020
Okay b version I wont upload anymore until d or later:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
i go on to download and all i get is a blank screen is there something im missing? do i have to turn off anything?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes