NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
You know, it would be cool if he did a DC version of this game. The Teen Titans might be a good choice.
I wonder if Oni were to go through with that idea if he'd start from scratch or stick with the same power-negating, narcotic touch, faceless, self-insert mc we have right now.
There's something unlimited for that.
Oni's personal interpretation and implementation of characters from the DC universe would still be interesting to see regardless.

Reactions: StarsMan423

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Maaan! If ONI is a smart guy and grow as a dev, he definitively will have amazing sucess making new games like this one! Roguelike evolution is a REVOLUTION in this kind of game... I WOULD LOVE to play this game but with all DC female characters like in Something Unlimited.
Ye, I'd prefer a DC based trainer like Rogue-like because Something Unlimited is just a terrible experience.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Sooo, how is development going? Haven't heard for a while 'bout any updates or something else. I love this game a lot, it makes everything interesting, pretty sad Oni doesn't work fast enough / doesn't have enough time or anything else

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes