Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I'll post some later versions like c/d; Anyway she's in the attic & naked for some reason quite the free spirit.
She was a free spirit like that in her early comic appearances. I remember once she stripped down outside with Scott, Wolverine, and maybe some others around to summon a small rain to take a shower. She was still new to America at the time. Scott got all flustered but Wolvie just lit up a cigar and enjoyed the show.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
what are the plan Rho requirements? i got xavier's photo but it don't seem like part of Storm plan
Search the professors desk and find his files, may take more than one attempt, bringing kitty helps.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so i went to the attic and talked with storm. then went to my room and got gifts for her. now the attic option is gone. do i only get the one interaction?

DudeMasters

May 21, 2019
so i went to the attic and talked with storm. then went to my room and got gifts for her. now the attic option is gone. do i only get the one interaction?
After the first interaction, it changes to her room. So it's moved to girls' rooms in the menu

Nov 16, 2020
Yes! Finally updated! It has a component of replayability that I haven't found in other games (I don't like RPG's), besides, maybe SoldGirl Town.

Btw, how long does it take Oni to reach version g , once he uploaded the firs/second one?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Forever. In all honesty depends on how well goes the bug testing and squashing, and maybe in a few weeks probably more, haven't been to much caught up with how these things are handled, generally should progress more or less smoothly version-wise. Unless something happens in-between that changes things or halts the entire game dead on it's tracks, but we'll see, we should be at around version d very soon-ish I think? So there's that at least.

Reactions: somethingpersonal
Mar 20, 2021
Should I download the game from ANONFILES? I've tried MEGAS and FILEUPLOAD but apparently doesn't work. Wondering cause of the stuff people are saying about downloading from anonfiles.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I assume the cologne is for those that made terible decisions over & over so the girls wont talk to them. If not that I don't know

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes