Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
idk if this is a glitch or not implemented yet please let me know. every time i try to do plan Rho! i get a what i have maxed all the chacter other then storm but her love and obedience is maxed. i tried every combination of girls with storm nothing seems to work. Am i missing something?

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
idk if this is a glitch or not implemented yet please let me know. every time i try to do plan Rho! i get a what i have maxed all the chacter other then storm but her love and obedience is maxed. i tried every combination of girls with storm nothing seems to work. Am i missing something?
Just as with Kitty, you need to search for the "Files" at night in Xavier's office.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
There's a good chance he's working on Storms love route stuff or whatever & finishing up Rogue's missionary position, as well as whatever bugs got reported I'm sure by some point next week we'll see the D.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
the D got dropped, links & what got changed:
Win:
Linux:
Mac - Link got fixed:

Ok, first off, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS.

Not until you read these notes, at least. The reason you shouldn't is that you should know what you're getting into. This is NOT a "ready for release" build of the game, it is a wild and unstable beta version. It is likely to crash at some point, or at least do weird stuff, so if you're just looking to play and enjoy a stable game, don't pick this one up yet. I expect to come up with several new versions over the next few days, and in a week or two there will be a much more stable version to play (I assume).

This version is intended for people that like to chase down bugs, which this community is blessed with. To those people, godspeed. To repeat what I said in the patch notes, if the game crashes to an error screen, please let me know, either on the release thread, or in a private message. Please include the TOP portion of the error message, but when you hit a line that says "full traceback," you probably won't need to include the information that comes after that, and it can get a bit long so you should probably cut that bit out. Save early, save often, and try and keep a save before the error happened so that we can test whatever fix I attempt.

Fixes:
-Some tweaks to Storm's hairstyle scene.

-Some changes to Storm's wardrobe menu so that more clothing options should work as expected.

-Some tweaks to Storm's Xavier scene and a few other scenes.

-Some fixes to the dating content with Storm and also some of the harem stuff.

-I made a change to how random events trigger such that if a girl says "I need to talk to you" then she should be the only character who's random content will trigger if you return to your room. If this does not happen, it should instead print an error message with some info on it, so please let me know that info if it happens so I can try to track down which events are being skipped. Hopefully if those messages do appear, they will stop by the next build. ;)

Upcoming:
-I've finished some more of the Rogue's upcoming pose art, so progress is being made. Still a week or so out, probably.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes