Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I guess the joke is you can't return to your room without it crashing and no "Ignore" this go around?
At least using the save provided.

Sep 15, 2019
Interesting... once I found Storm, the console just... won't work. It doesn't open anymore, even thought is says "True" in needed file.
UPD [ Same day ] : Oh, nevermind... I just was needed to change my Keyboard to "ENG". LOL. :LOL:

cacca morta

Jun 12, 2017
if jk version has rogue's missionary pose, can someone upload that for europeans? i can't download from the previously posted link.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Wait, so the Rogue missionary is only in the joke april fools version?
He still didnt put it in the normal update?

skiiimasked

Jun 10, 2020
Wait, so the Rogue missionary is only in the joke april fools version?
He still didnt put it in the normal update?
In Oni's defense, a normal update hasn't happened since the April Fools' version. It is the first one to have it since when it was first put in it was broken and Oni removed it for a while.

Reactions: Mattu

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
In Oni's defense, a normal update hasn't happened since the April Fools' version. It is the first one to have it since when it was first put in it was broken and Oni removed it for a while.
so we need to it for the next version (j? k? Rowling?)

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
For new people and those who seem to have forgotten: Oni takes a long ass time to get to a final and bug free version. Your best bet is to play something else for about a week and then see if Oni has made a post saying he fixed all the bugs and has moved on to the next version. If not then you can assume he is still trying to get to a stable release of the current build. Someone will certainly post here when that time comes (and update the OP).

BlobbityBlob

Jun 16, 2018
So is it just for me, or is Laura's missionary sex scene still bugged? I didn't quite catch in the changelogs if this was ever addresses in previous versions.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i enjoy see them naked and having sex with them. i think they need new sex animation. it get old doing the same sex animation, regardless what character.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes