Kotansky

Oct 11, 2017
For new people and those who seem to have forgotten: Oni takes a long ass time to get to a final and bug free version. Your best bet is to play something else for about a week and then see if Oni has made a post saying he fixed all the bugs and has moved on to the next version. If not then you can assume he is still trying to get to a stable release of the current build. Someone will certainly post here when that time comes (and update the OP).
"a week"

• Haha
Reactions: Onahoe and Windhy

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well Oni likes April Fool's day so he spent time doing the joke build which is whatever my suggestions was some goofy lingerie that looked like a burger.
Plus it's Easter right after the first so he's taking time off. I'm sure it'll be posted any point this week, the near to last press release of 0.993 anyway.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
What happened to the Expansion mod? It's been so long since I've seen a decent update from them, I thought they would be the ones to fill the void that is this game. Can't they make small Blackmail storylines or something? This game has so much potential but it never reached it even after so many years

The people on this thread and his patreons seem content with just endless girls being added and no new legitimate content so, ofc Oni doesn't have to try.

Reactions: Dirty_Dan and p22

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I don't know why people insist that this game should have a story mode. Not every thing needs a story, just a premise, which this one already has. Personally I'd be fine if the game had more options. More girls, more clothes, more dialogue, more positions, more places, and that's it. No fancy wannabe Hollywood plot.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
I don't know why people insist that this game should have a story mode. Not every thing needs a story, just a premise, which this one already has. Personally I'd be fine if the game had more options. More girls, more clothes, more dialogue, more positions, more places, and that's it. No fancy wannabe Hollywood plot.
i agree but I think some events would be cool; like a halloween thing or a beach event or something like that.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
I agree with both of yous. Would love to see some classroom events for characters besides rogue. Also would like some unique dialogue events like when rogue talks about having someone to dance with.
yeah stuff like that but bigger preferably haha

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
A game like this needs a story. Just the main character being able to have sex with a number of women, well, its not a bad thing, but it does get a little boring after a while.

Everything gets handed to the MC on a plate, nothing is earned. You can have sex with Rogue within a matter of minutes of finishing the introduction. Every female character is going to be fawning over the MC's dick no matter what. And it just feels boring.

Beyond that, we get snippets from each character and nothing is expanded on. Laura mentions her time on the streets and then...nothing. Jean has the personality of a spoiled princess but also quite obviously disconnected with people. There's all these tidbits of story that could be easily expanded upon aaaand there's nothing.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
A game like this needs a story. Just the main character being able to have sex with a number of women, well, its not a bad thing, but it does get a little boring after a while.

Everything gets handed to the MC on a plate, nothing is earned. You can have sex with Rogue within a matter of minutes of finishing the introduction. Every female character is going to be fawning over the MC's dick no matter what. And it just feels boring.

Beyond that, we get snippets from each character and nothing is expanded on. Laura mentions her time on the streets and then...nothing. Jean has the personality of a spoiled princess but also quite obviously disconnected with people. There's all these tidbits of story that could be easily expanded upon aaaand there's nothing.
Well, girls have tidbits of their own stories because, you know, they are comic character with actual stories. This game takes that and uses as a background to set the characters and define them. Just enough so that you know what they're talking about if you know the source material, and to have a basic understanding if you don't. The fact that the MC gets everything easy isn't deserving of a story mode in my opinion. He discovers he has powers, is sent to the X-men academy, meets chicks who are afected by his touch, and sexy stuff happens (if you want). Giving this a story seems a bit pretentious, I think. There are games for that, but this one keeps it simple, which I like, because I can replay this as many times as I like without that moment when I would have to replay a boring non-sexual stuff just because lady drama needs to tell me how traumatized she is about the fact that she dropped the last slice of pizza into a nuclear reactor.
I rated this game a 10/10 and reasoned that one of it's best qualities is that you can roleplay. Decide how you wanna talk to the girls without risk of loosing some scenes. And for that very reason I think you can make your own simulation of a story in your own imagination as well. My humble opinion on the matter, at least.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I couldn't find any site/discord/whatever to go to report bugs, is there anything like that? Or does Oni just try to find them all themself?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes