Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

Ok, so this one should be one of the last to test out for this version cycle, and then I pack up and start working in earnest on 0.994. Expect all bug fixes after this.

This should add in Rogue's new sex pose, Jean's new psy constructs, and a new option for Storm. I've also made it so that Rogue's two sex poses should both display some new animations like pussy licking, fingering, breast licking and fondling, etc., allowing them to be used better with fondle poses and offhand moves. Let me know if there's something you think should work there that doesn't.
Ok, so this one should be one of the last to test out for this version cycle, and then I pack up and start working in earnest on 0.994. Expect all bug fixes after this.

This should add in Rogue's new sex pose, Jean's new psy constructs, and a new option for Storm. I've also made it so that Rogue's two sex poses should both display some new animations like pussy licking, fingering, breast licking and fondling, etc., allowing them to be used better with fondle poses and offhand moves. Let me know if there's something you think should work there that doesn't.

the I & JK ultoomate ONLY WIN EDITION:
JK Win:
Wangblows:
Linux:
Mac:

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020

JK Win:
Wangblows:
Linux:
Mac:
You are a holy man

Reactions: 95problems

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
I just want pregnancy in the game...
...and I want a billion dollars in fresh unmarked, untraceable small bills. Life sucks. If pregnancy was EVER going to be a thing in this game, it would have happened literally years ago. Don't count on it, sunshine. If that ruins this game for you, the solution is pretty simple. Stop playing it. There are plenty of other options for that here on F95. Try one of those instead of whinging and moaning in a forum where, if you've been following it long enough, you already know your wish will never be granted. Oh, and have a nice day ;)

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Was there any explanation on why when you enter a certain type relationship with a girl you basically stop getting stat points related to that type of relationship?

For instance if you agree to be Rogue's boyfriend at like lets say 850 love points, where whenever you do any of the normal sex / flirt interactions you don't get any love points. Or when you become their so call master with the obedience route you stop getting obedience points. But if you don't agree to the relationship with them you just keep getting points from every interactions.

Just to clarify lets say you have 850 love points with Rogue, and let say you normally hug her in public. When you aren't her boyfriend she normally gets like lets say +2 love, +1 obedience, +2 inhibition (made up numbers) without being a relationship type. But if you agree to be her boyfriend then all suddenly all you get is just +1 obedience, +2 inhibition.

Last edited:
Reactions: jujuman101

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
I hope the new update kinda fixes an error I've been having this last update. For some reason, the addiction level won't go past 0.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So what do the colored buttons in McCoy's lab do? Been some time since I fiddled with that menu at all. Do they reset events or something?

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
...and I want a billion dollars in fresh unmarked, untraceable small bills. Life sucks. If pregnancy was EVER going to be a thing in this game, it would have happened literally years ago. Don't count on it, sunshine. If that ruins this game for you, the solution is pretty simple. Stop playing it. There are plenty of other options for that here on F95. Try one of those instead of whinging and moaning in a forum where, if you've been following it long enough, you already know your wish will never be granted. Oh, and have a nice day ;)
some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

whose complaining? cause certainly I'm not. I'm just voicing my opinion.

if they add that then yey for me if not *shrugs* I don't give a shit I'll still play the game.

please don't try to jump down people's throats next time ok.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020

JK Win:
Wangblows:
Linux:
Mac:
truly a hero this demon

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone running into an issue with Storm where if you tell her to wear an outfit outside it won't register?
Been running into that with several of the girls. There also seems to be a glitch when taking Storm out to dinner. If you let her order for herself, she almost always orders the chicken. If you also order the chicken, the total bill should be $20 ($10 each) but for some reason the game "bills" you $30. However, if you order for her, said glitch does not occur and you get "billed" $20 like you're supposed to.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes