rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
In earlier versions, I had it happen a lot. You have to raise their affinity with each other. Sometimes they would call you saying they were about to party and invite you over. If you turned them down, but headed over to their room anyway, you could watch them.

To raise their affinity with each other, it helps to dress them either REALLY scantily, or completely nude, and then when you do activities like class or training room with two girls with you, they gain a little affinity for each other. Easiest way is texting them first thing in the morning, adding both to your party, then doing three rounds of danger room. If they really don't like each other, they may not both sleep with you (in the same bed). You COULD get them to make out with someone they didn't really like, but both girls would usually just kiss, not get down to the dirty stuff.

I haven't played in a few versions, and some things are different, so I won't know if it still stands until I get to that point. I tend to play slowly and without any cheats. I try and build up each girl to the point where they will start accepting the other girls dating me if they can be with me. It stems form early versions of the game where Rogue was SUPER clingy and would just declare she didn't care what you say, she was your girlfriend now. Then, as soon as you did ANYTHING with Kitty, she would PSYCHICALLY know, accuse you of cheating on her, and never forgive you. Because of that, I tend to avoid raising love too high on any of the characters until I can get them to agree to allow other girls into the relationship.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
AYY LMAO. A bit late for Oni's awakening towards the taste for seafood, don't you think? Still, if this is what's needed to get the art for the girl on girl scenes, I'm in.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Quick question, does anybody know how to see what state a girl is in, as in more submissive or inhibited??? When all the stats are maxed, it becomes hard to tell.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
so it's not just an april fool's?
I got fooled as well, because it was posted here so much later than April Fools. You want version Rogue-Like 0.993i, not version 0.99341. The 41 is reference to April 1st.

Quick question, does anybody know how to see what state a girl is in, as in more submissive or inhibited??? When all the stats are maxed, it becomes hard to tell.
You can change what mode she is in with the Shift Her Personality option under Change once you have gotten far enough with them.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
You can change what mode she is in with the Shift Her Personality option under Change once you have gotten far enough with them.
I know how to change there states, I just don't know what state their in when they are in one. Would it take a day to change or a week? If they were submissive, how would I tell they were submissive, besides the sir and master pet names?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I know how to change there states, I just don't know what state their in when they are in one. Would it take a day to change or a week? If they were submissive, how would I tell they were submissive, besides the sir and master pet names?
When at 1000s across the board, the only way I can tell is when they clean your dick: "lovingly" is love, "happily" is inhibition, and "lowered eyes" is obedience. I find it difficult to get them to change after you hit full 1000s. Generally, I start a new game when all the girls get to that point, since the fun is in the journey.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I find it difficult to get them to change after you hit full 1000s. Generally, I start a new game when all the girls get to that point, since the fun is in the journey.
Besides finishing the missing parts of the current characters, I'd really like for them to start working on an endgame. Right now, it is easier to get them to walk around completely naked before you can really afford to buy their outfits. I'd just like some additional interactions that are unlocked at triple 1000 for multiple girls.

Additionally, to be able to afford things faster, I'd like the ability to specify a girl or two as 'workers' and have them bring in more money for you. Pimp them out, as it were. Even if this option was ONLY available for Jean, it would still be worth it. I also like the way the game is set up that your first two girlfriends are your alpha ladies. When you choose who you want brought into the harem, they are the ones to discuss it with you. Perhaps they could work in some scenes having them lord their position over the other girls of your harem.

Have them work in some of the super powers into the sex. Jean gave me the option of a telekinetic handy, but I made her use her real hand simply because she didn't really want to. Also, I didn't trust her to use her powers around me. But there are other girls that aren't taking advantage of their powers. Have Kitty give you a handjob WHILE you are fucking one of the other girls. Make it so that every time you have sex with Laura, you have to pop her cherry. Have a quest you can do to clear that if you can fuck her long enough or something. Have Rogue steal someone's powers to do something really naughty... or something. I don't know.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I also like the way the game is set up that your first two girlfriends are your alpha ladies. When you choose who you want brought into the harem, they are the ones to discuss it with you. Perhaps they could work in some scenes having them lord their position over the other girls of your harem.
Now this guy might be onto something here...also can't help but imagine both Rogue and Emma just lording their status as alphas onto the rest on my harem lol.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes