leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Besides finishing the missing parts of the current characters, I'd really like for them to start working on an endgame. Right now, it is easier to get them to walk around completely naked before you can really afford to buy their outfits. I'd just like some additional interactions that are unlocked at triple 1000 for multiple girls.

Additionally, to be able to afford things faster, I'd like the ability to specify a girl or two as 'workers' and have them bring in more money for you. Pimp them out, as it were. Even if this option was ONLY available for Jean, it would still be worth it. I also like the way the game is set up that your first two girlfriends are your alpha ladies. When you choose who you want brought into the harem, they are the ones to discuss it with you. Perhaps they could work in some scenes having them lord their position over the other girls of your harem.

Have them work in some of the super powers into the sex. Jean gave me the option of a telekinetic handy, but I made her use her real hand simply because she didn't really want to. Also, I didn't trust her to use her powers around me. But there are other girls that aren't taking advantage of their powers. Have Kitty give you a handjob WHILE you are fucking one of the other girls. Make it so that every time you have sex with Laura, you have to pop her cherry. Have a quest you can do to clear that if you can fuck her long enough or something. Have Rogue steal someone's powers to do something really naughty... or something. I don't know.
All of that sound really neat, but I doubt we'll have anything related to NTR or prostitution. Aside from exhibitionism stuff, this game is pretty softcore in the kink department. But still, using imagination to take advantage of the powers of the characters in lewd scenes would be great. And yeah, earning money in this game is a pain, I wish you could work, or make someone else work to earn an extra.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
All of that sound really neat, but I doubt we'll have anything related to NTR or prostitution. Aside from exhibitionism stuff, this game is pretty softcore in the kink department. But still, using imagination to take advantage of the powers of the characters in lewd scenes would be great. And yeah, earning money in this game is a pain, I wish you could work, or make someone else work to earn an extra.
Only NTR in the game is you fucking one of the girls in front of another girl who isn't okay with that

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
i kinda dnt understand. rogue, kitty, emma and storm looks like from cartoon. i understand why laura look different bcs in cartoon she is to young. but wht about jean? i like her look in game, but why she look different from cartoon?

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
Yeah thats true I dont even make a harem, I just play it like it was a visual novel a file for each girl

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, how can you activate Storm's plan? I read through here that you have to find something in Xavier's studio the same way you did with Kitty, but I've been thoroughly checking the place night after night, with her and Kitty, save scumming as well, and got the 500 dollars, the key ring and Mistique's photo, but still nothing no matter how much I check. Could it be a bug, or is the condition changed?

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
I think a much older version it was possible (may have needed tinkering to enable, I don't recall) to get caught fucking around with rogue in the theater by an usher and the options for dealing with it included getting rogue to silence him with a sexual favor. Seeing how some people react to this stuff, I understand why Oni may not be keen on implementing it.

It used to feel easier to turn addiction into income. Maybe it just takes more work for the girls to accept that they are ATMs than I've bothered with since the change.

Hey, how can you activate Storm's plan? I read through here that you have to find something in Xavier's studio the same way you did with Kitty, but I've been thoroughly checking the place night after night, with her and Kitty, save scumming as well, and got the 500 dollars, the key ring and Mistique's photo, but still nothing no matter how much I check. Could it be a bug, or is the condition changed?
Though it didn't add anything to my inventory nor enable Plan Rho, one of the drawers has a false bottom which includes documents that storm takes exception to which is probably intended to be the requirement. Storm is missing a lot of her events so I think it's just part of her being incomplete.

Last edited:
Reactions: leathermax

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
i kinda dnt understand. rogue, kitty, emma and storm looks like from cartoon. i understand why laura look different bcs in cartoon she is to young. but wht about jean? i like her look in game, but why she look different from cartoon?
Probably because evolution Laura isn't hot. Jean idk. Probably just didn't want to draw it.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
TORRENT ONLY ALL PLATFORMS V.0.993I ENG+V.0.992G RUS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eng

apk Rogue-Like-0.993i-Eng-universal-release.apk (159.49 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0.993i-linux.tar.bz2 (128.62 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0.993i-mac.zip (131.83 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0.993i-win.zip (185.71 Mb)

Rus

apk Rogue-Like-0.992g-Rus-universal-release.apk (142.91 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0.992g-linux-Rus.tar.bz2 (105.99 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0.992g-mac-Rus.zip (107.2 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0.992g-win-Rus.zip (166.16 Mb)
is it the latest version released or the most stable one?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Though it didn't add anything to my inventory nor enable Plan Rho, one of the drawers has a false bottom which includes documents that storm takes exception to which is probably intended to be the requirement. Storm is missing a lot of her events so I think it's just part of her being incomplete.
So it's needed to bring Storm with you in order to unlock the requirements for Plan Rho, then? Well, it's not like I haven't brought her along a few times, but it's good to know, thanks.

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
TORRENT ONLY (ALL PLATFORMS) V.0.993I ENG+V.0.992G RUS
Eng

apk Rogue-Like-0.993i-Eng-universal-release.apk (159.49 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0.993i-linux.tar.bz2 (128.62 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0.993i-mac.zip (131.83 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0.993i-win.zip (185.71 Mb)

Rus

apk Rogue-Like-0.992g-Rus-universal-release.apk (142.91 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0.992g-linux-Rus.tar.bz2 (105.99 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0.992g-mac-Rus.zip (107.2 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0.992g-win-Rus.zip (166.16 Mb)
When will non torrent download links be up?

MrPortman

Nov 18, 2019
Please upload to MEGA. It's just that some of the current has a mobile Internet and there the torrent is bad. Thanks in advance.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
When will non torrent download links be up?
Please upload to MEGA. It's just that some of the current has a mobile Internet and there the torrent is bad. Thanks in advance.
I do not plan to publish any actual links (links at the time of release) in this thread. The torrent version is just an alternative version of what is already in this thread.
I have another question why don't you ask the moderator of this topic about this? Why in this thread the user who published any link should make it in several versions as in op?
Also I feel like its a good time to repost this image.

If you find it funny to post used memes, you can continue to have fun. I already wrote that I will not post actual links in this thread. but I figured that I could post alternative links without having to spend my time explaining. For some reason, in this topic, you can ask on each page what is already on the previous one, but pay attention to this and ask to read the topic, this is also perceived for you as an attack or a threat. You do not ask the moderator to make additional links, or remove obsolete information from the OP. You don't want to pay the author because he is doing everything "too slow and not good enough for you." You can only claim a free link. Moreover, the one who makes this link is obliged to make several options convenient for you and work as a "secretary" for those who missed posts with other download options.
Perhaps I was in a hurry making a decision to return to this topic. I think that from now on I will not make any links at all in this thread and will delete all of today's posts. Also, in order not to interfere with your talent, including in memes, I will not interfere with you, and in this.
In order not to be unfounded and not to waste my time, I ignore this topic for a year, and then we'll see. Have fun without me ...

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I do not plan to publish any actual links (links at the time of release) in this thread. The torrent version is just an alternative version of what is already in this thread.
I have another question why don't you ask the moderator of this topic about this? Why in this thread the user who published any link should make it in several versions as in op?

If you find it funny to post used memes, you can continue to have fun. I already wrote that I will not post actual links in this thread. but I figured that I could post alternative links without having to spend my time explaining. For some reason, in this topic, you can ask on each page what is already on the previous one, but pay attention to this and ask to read the topic, this is also perceived for you as an attack or a threat. You do not ask the moderator to make additional links, or remove obsolete information from the OP. You don't want to pay the author because he is doing everything "too slow and not good enough for you." You can only claim a free link. Moreover, the one who makes this link is obliged to make several options convenient for you and work as a "secretary" for those who missed posts with other download options.
Perhaps I was in a hurry making a decision to return to this topic. I think that from now on I will not make any links at all in this thread and will delete all of today's posts. Also, in order not to interfere with your talent, including in memes, I will not interfere with you, and in this.
In order not to be unfounded and not to waste my time, I ignore this topic for a year, and then we'll see. Have fun without me ...
Hey, first of all, let me thank you for your effort in doing all that work in the name of all those who benefited from it, since I think nobody's said it. Probably they ask you to please do this or that PRECISELY because the moderator of the thread didn't, so, to their eyes, you seem like the most involved person with the thing.
Now, on the subject of "check the topic". When you tell someone to check previous pages of the thread, the tone of the message can be easily misread given the lack of emphasis in the written message, so if you care about exposing something without being misunderstood, you can pay attention to the way you write it, in order to avoid a confusion that might cause others to think that you're triggered, or something.
Me, and I'm sure many others, took a while to realize that in the search bar you can actually search for comments previously posted here and find what you're looking for with minimal effort. That's on me, sure, because I'm totally incompetent in this laptop science stuff, but before I knew, having to look over a few pages of a topic to find wether the answer to my question was there or not was a real pain in the ass, so it was much faster to post my question and wait for someone with the answer to tell me.
Also, don't you think that it's much more effective to answer the question of "is this the latest version or the most stable one?" with a "it's the latest version"? Anyway, have a nice sabbatical.

Reactions: Swampy_Leshij
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes