Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Funny fact Storm can't acually blow you but you may cum in her mouth... I'm impatient to see what the bj will give.
But I'm less warm about her bottom... I find her legs/hips don't fit well, her thighs especially look too big (muscled?) to me... but maybe it's just me... :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 27, 2020
I'm curious what's the best way to progress with jean and kitty so I reach the sex acts with them. Everyone else is pretty easy honestly. It takes forever to get them to go on a date with you. Also can we sleep with storm yet is that going be a couple of more updates till than.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
I'm curious what's the best way to progress with jean and kitty so I reach the sex acts with them. Everyone else is pretty easy honestly. It takes forever to get them to go on a date with you. Also can we sleep with storm yet is that going be a couple of more updates till than.
Give Jean and Kitty all their gifts, flirt with them (rubbing shoulders works well), and go on dates with them all helps a lot. Also try to catch them in the shower if you dont mind a loss of love points. Storm sex will be in the next update or two depending on Oni's speed.

Oct 21, 2019
So I've noticed that Storm doesn't eventually come to love the character like the other females do, which is odd as I thought this would of been implemented even early on?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So I've noticed that Storm doesn't eventually come to love the character like the other females do, which is odd as I thought this would of been implemented even early on?
So far I haven't seen her becoming a girlfriend, a sexfriend, a slave or nothing of the sort. So I guess it hasn't been implemented yet. Which is weird, I agree, since it shouldn't take much effort on Oni's part and it would make her more developed as a character even without all the sex actions.

Reactions: ItSTheDarnNexus
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes