rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I'm curious what's the best way to progress with jean and kitty so I reach the sex acts with them. Everyone else is pretty easy honestly. It takes forever to get them to go on a date with you. Also can we sleep with storm yet is that going be a couple of more updates till than.
At least with Kitty, I tend to give her one gift, then invite her out on a date. I think there is a bonus to approval right after getting a gift. I've usually rubbed her shoulders a lot before that. Once you get her on one date, if you don't suck, she will invite you in for smooches, and generally proceed from there.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
At least with Kitty, I tend to give her one gift, then invite her out on a date. I think there is a bonus to approval right after getting a gift. I've usually rubbed her shoulders a lot before that. Once you get her on one date, if you don't suck, she will invite you in for smooches, and generally proceed from there.
rub her head and hold her hand too she seems to like that a lot

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
Oh Oni put out a 0.993m which fixes a few more things (why is it M? well Oni didn't want to use jk because of the April Fool's version).
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
Links are 403 Forbidden for me

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Ok to the person that said Rogue missionarry works...it doesn't.
Just to be sure i downloaded the newest version (h) and still nada, null, zilch

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes