Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Eh, don't get me wrong... I'm always thirsty for new updates of RL, my fave game, but unless the # changes these small patches rarely change anything I can actually realize...

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, now that people are talking about the endless amount of girls we'd like to see in the game, a question comes to mind: This is the 0.993 version, which is very close to completion. Likely one more girl will make it to 1.0. And from there it's supposed to be add-ons to an already finished project. Do you guys think Oni will leave Rogue-Like Evolution as a complete work and move on to something else? Personally, I wouldn't like that; at the speed Oni works, that hypothetical new game would take literal years to reach a point where it's got enough content to be somewhat satisfactory.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
I wish in future game have some kinda work, so you can get money. 6 girls in game already and its hard buy all closes even just for 1.

Reactions: StarsMan423

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
So, now that people are talking about the endless amount of girls we'd like to see in the game, a question comes to mind: This is the 0.993 version, which is very close to completion. Likely one more girl will make it to 1.0. And from there it's supposed to be add-ons to an already finished project. Do you guys think Oni will leave Rogue-Like Evolution as a complete work and move on to something else? Personally, I wouldn't like that; at the speed Oni works, that hypothetical new game would take literal years to reach a point where it's got enough content to be somewhat satisfactory.
wait did he say something about finishing the game soon what

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah I mean after Patreon's cut & taxes he's still making around 60k a year, that's more than enough to pay for a house, buy any peripherals he'd ever need. 60k might not seem like much but reminder most minimum wage gigs are 12-25k a year & it's absolutely soul sucking, brain dead work that employers have unrealistic standards on their employees; I dunno how much an artist can make a year but I bet it's not 60k a year & allows for a cushy existence.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Oni wont be finishing the game anytime soon the version doesn't matter it'll probably just be 0.1000 lmao why would he finish the game? It literally makes him most of his income.
I'm sure we all want to have all the girls of XMen world,more positions, animations, clothes... Indeed I hope this game will never have an end... :D

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
Wasp was on the Uncanny Avengers (or it's horrible in universe name The Avengers Unity Squad , sounds like a bad facebook game) which was coalition between the Avengers and X-Men , so you maybe could make a case for being put in the game bit I feel like she would be better for Avengers H-Game based on the Earth's Mightiest Heroes tv show.

Marvel should bring that team back but written with a mix between the Avengers heroing and the X-Men melodrama.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes