Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Oni wont be finishing the game anytime soon the version doesn't matter it'll probably just be 0.1000 lmao why would he finish the game? It literally makes him most of his income.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah I mean after Patreon's cut & taxes he's still making around 60k a year, that's more than enough to pay for a house, buy any peripherals he'd ever need. 60k might not seem like much but reminder most minimum wage gigs are 12-25k a year & it's absolutely soul sucking, brain dead work that employers have unrealistic standards on their employees; I dunno how much an artist can make a year but I bet it's not 60k a year & allows for a cushy existence.
Hey guys, I'm actually making a mod with Raven in it.

No, really, just give me about five years or so to get it off the ground.

Totes legit with x-ray and breast expansion. Donate to my monero kek.

DannyhelMont

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I mean after Patreon's cut & taxes he's still making around 60k a year, that's more than enough to pay for a house, buy any peripherals he'd ever need. 60k might not seem like much but reminder most minimum wage gigs are 12-25k a year & it's absolutely soul sucking, brain dead work that employers have unrealistic standards on their employees; I dunno how much an artist can make a year but I bet it's not 60k a year & allows for a cushy existence.
12K a year!? damn... here in Brazil most fulltime workers earns per year less than 2k. :X

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
That's a good point; advancing into 0.1000 rather than 1.0 sounds pretty Oni. But I thought he had a good portion of his income brought by the artworks he makes (which also serves as a justification to take so much time with the game). However, as much as Oni would like the easy life, maybe he'd come up with a different project with which he'd be having more fun. Like, I don't know, Widow-Like Evolution or some shit. And maybe alternate the updates between this one and RLE.
Anyway, I agree it'd be much better if this game kept on going, and maybe once there are like 8 or 10 girls, rework it a little bit with a possible job, more positions and clothes and more options so that it's viable to try and get everything for every girl, and make new clothes more appealing, because right now the clothing option are just a semi-transparent version of the girl's underwear plus some stockings, with the saving grace of the bikinis, which actually look nice.

Reactions: Ghostload and aklen

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
i hope we get a "harder" difficulty where the girls start with lower love stats, its too easy to go full harem, just romance Rogue first ( you dont even have to do the "harder" stuff like dates) and you're almost done to reach Harem status. The only way i managed to make things harder for me was to romance jean first, it takes a lot of time and she hates everyone else (so she wont be open to harem before a while).

Reactions: Ghostload

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Repeating myself like the others did, did the latest 0.9993h not add anything beside a few bug fixes and there is no missionary pose for Rogue?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes