Viper-1

May 2, 2020
It was said to be at first just testing the mechanics and would later add some story, but... don't count much on it. For a while it seems it is only adding new girls, poses and the like.

That said, at least the descriptions are good. Some "visual novels" don't even have that.
I can imagine that Storm doggy style is a copy and paste of Rogue pose, Oni did the same with Jean

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I can imagine that Storm doggy style is a copy and paste of Rogue pose, Oni did the same with Jean
at first each girl had only one, exclusive pose. I took a break from f95zone (actually from internet as a whole) right after he added jean's doggy sty, and yes it was a copy of rogue's. It was thought he was going to put every exclusive pose on the others.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
To be honest I would be pretty happy if he made multiple unique poses for each position then just give it to all the girls. That way we can enjoy whatever pose with the girl we want. I really hope he will stop adding new girls for a while and expand the amount of content for the already existing girls we have instead of just mindlessly adding more girls.

Viper-1

May 2, 2020
lmao i know it's hard to work in a game, but he makes a lot of money ... that's just laziness
at first each girl had only one, exclusive pose. I took a break from f95zone (actually from internet as a whole) right after he added jean's doggy sty, and yes it was a copy of rogue's. It was thought he was going to put every exclusive pose on the others.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So I made a suggestion & Oni gave a response he's asking for suggestions for Storm's poses both frontal & back; I'm not sure which one will be implemented first but I suggested a reverse cowgirl in lieu of Emma's cowgirl for a back pose, something like Kitty's frontal pose so you can see the goods for a frontal pose.
Do you lads have any suggestions for sex positions I could give to him? (he may poll her position too btw)

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So I made a suggestion & Oni gave a response he's asking for suggestions for Storm's poses both frontal & back; I'm not sure which one will be implemented first but I suggested a reverse cowgirl in lieu of Emma's cowgirl for a back pose, something like Kitty's frontal pose so you can see the goods for a frontal pose.
Do you lads have any suggestions for sex positions I could give to him? (he may poll her position too btw)
I like the idea of a cowgirl more leaned back. Emma is leaned towards you, so I'd like to see storm in a more straight position.
1619038016260.png Like this one.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Genuine question:

Where is this headed? Is the dev reading this thread?
Is it just going to continuously add new characters? What's the endgame really?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Genuine question:

Where is this headed? Is the dev reading this thread?
Is it just going to continuously add new characters? What's the endgame really?
I think I heard the dev was planning to one day add a story? Could have just been people theorising tho.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
Needs to be at least one that shows off those thick thighs and DAT ASS.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
It is difficult to advise something when the game has one angle from the front and the second from the back. It makes no difference what position to use.

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
I think Storm's back position should be the Nicki Minaj Anaconda pose from the it's album picture.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes