dootdootwan

Feb 25, 2020
Genuine question:

Where is this headed? Is the dev reading this thread?
Is it just going to continuously add new characters? What's the endgame really?
Do not expect anything from this game. When Oni occasionally crawls out of his alcohol and opiate induced stupors, he clamours to write a few lines of code and maybe does a bit of linework and then reaches again for the spoon and needle. This game has been going for so many years and has less content than almost any other project made in the same timeframe. You can probably count the unique assets on your fingers and toes.

Viper-1

May 2, 2020
Do not expect anything from this game. When Oni occasionally crawls out of his alcohol and opiate induced stupors, he clamours to write a few lines of code and maybe a bit of linework and then reaches again for the spoon and needle. This game has been going for so many years and has less content than even other projects that are rinsed for their laziness.
like Yandere Dev? lol

Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
A copy and paste of Rogue pose like Jean lol
No it'd be her on a bed kinda & her pose would have her head arched up but she'd be on all fours like the fake ass Nicki Minaj (btw she was conventionally attractive before all the plastic surgery). Unlike that faker it'd be so we see all the good but it's merely a doggystyle I dunno what Oni's plans are he said he'd do a poll or discussion of it.

Viper-1

May 2, 2020
No it'd be her on a bed kinda & her pose would have her head arched up but she'd be on all fours like the fake ass Nicki Minaj (btw she was conventionally attractive before all the plastic surgery). Unlike that faker it'd be so we see all the good but it's merely a doggystyle I dunno what Oni's plans are he said he'd do a poll or discussion of it.
my expectations are very low, his pose will be pretty regular (not bad or not good) ... but it will be enough for me "at least"

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Genuine question:

Where is this headed? Is the dev reading this thread?
Is it just going to continuously add new characters? What's the endgame really?
On the first days there was something saying about it being a mechanics test and would have the story added later.
We have nowdouble the girls of then and no story. Pretty sure he would rather add them than it.
like Yandere Dev? lol
nah, Oni is giving no story progress but what we do get is enjoyable enough. Yanderedev... kinda disappeared I think?

Viper-1

May 2, 2020
On the first days there was something saying about it being a mechanics test and would have the story added later.
We have nowdouble the girls of then and no story. Pretty sure he would rather add them than it.

nah, Oni is giving no story progress but what we do get is enjoyable enough. Yanderedev... kinda disappeared I think?
Nah, He must be active, buying sex dolls because his fans always pay him bktsu4ml5ap41.jpg

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes