Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
that would be a pose i would like for storm, just the pose, perfect.

usually when people play those games, they put themselves into it, like roleplay game, it is not other men's hands, is "your hands"

But, im fine the way it is, and would not like changed, maybe a ghost hand on the ass, but i think it gives less of a problem so less bugs.

But the pose is awesome.
speaking of hands on ass, I would like to see a spanking animation. Nothing too special ( I believe one was in the modded version and got removed but cant remember) but its the little details like that that makes the game better imo.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Second (or rather third) the mega or nopy request for the m version.. zippyshare only produces errors for me. :/

(sidenote: See, ONI is clearly the MC himself. Only way to explain the strange addiction with this game. After all - replaying the game for the, dunno, 100th time? Just because Rogue got 1 new pose? That's madness! .......... and I absolutely NEED it!)
I get you brother lol, this is by far the game on f95 that i've played the most and i dont know why.

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
I saw this pic several times here and there, but what is this? That's how Rogue's scenes looked in early versions of the game? If yes, why Oni decided to switch to "hovering" girls the game has now? Imo this looked much more like a scene and way better than hovering girls and flying dicks :cautious:
easier to animate a floating dick. Also, that version of rogue got a thick ass neck.

Jan 8, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to turn on cheats? I cant seem to find them
go to the game files > Renpy>common > find the file that says 00console (its a RPY file)open that with notepad and find the lie config.console = True and change that to false

save it then boot up the game

press Shift +O then type in all you like you filthy cheating animal

the variables are on the front page as with this method.

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Tell Oni that Kitty is not meeting with you for some reason.

Then tell him 557, 732, 626

Tell Oni she wanted to talk about sexfriend stuff.

?

I don't know how to contact Oni, I'm new here.

EDIT: after a night's sleep she's up for the conversation, so not a big deal.
Rogue-Like_2021-04-26_18-51-22.png

Last edited:

Viper-1

May 2, 2020
it's called leg lifted doggy or do you mean sideways fucking where the girl does a vertical split with one leg on the ground and the other over the mans shoulder?
Also, I gotta disagree with you on the Amazon position, thats more of a humiliation/femdom thing than a girl riding you, it can kinda work in a snu snu kind of way when the girl is at least a foot taller than the guy but Storm is too feminine for it. Storm would need to be more like pic related.
Death by Snu-Snu

Reactions: aklen and bmab
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes