Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi. How do I can "exhibitionism" Rogue, Laura, Kitty or Storm without Xavier interfering? I understood how doing it with Jean and Emma both are telepath but not with the others girls...

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
How to activate rogue's new sex pose? I can't find the option.
If you mean the Missionary pose, you need to fuck her from behind like usual, then you'll have the option to "Turn her around". Same thing for fj which is almost the same pose. You just cannot start sex with Missionary for now, you need to go the usual Doggystyle.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
If you mean the Missionary pose, you need to fuck her from behind like usual, then you'll have the option to "Turn her around". Same thing for fj which is almost the same pose. You just cannot start sex with Missionary for now, you need to go the usual Doggystyle.
Thank for the answer but I look at all the options but there isn't an option that makes rogue turn around or something like that. can you show the picture of the choice to turn her around?

Scooba Doo

Jul 25, 2018
Thank for the answer but I look at all the options but there isn't an option that makes rogue turn around or something like that. can you show the picture of the choice to turn her around?
the download of the main thread is outdated, check page 674 for a mega link on version 0.993m or page 665 for zippyshare links

Jun 15, 2018
I can't seem to activate plan omega and psi for Kitty and Rogue even tho I have max obedience and Xavier's photo. The option is there when I visit his office, but they just say "What" again and again. It works for Laura tho

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes