JoshuaSweden

Apr 6, 2020
How could would it be to have incest in this game? like having your mom or sister or cousin visting you on the campus
So, this is like the only game in the history on F95Zone who isn't about incest, and that's your complaint?? I mean to each his/her own but WTF is wrong with this place? Are you all horny for your mothers and sisters? I mean seriously pay someone to deepfake your mom into a brazzers scene and let the rest of us enjoy this game - but perhaps I'm the only one on here who doesn't regularly nut it thinking about my siblings. Clearly that's true since 80% of the games are more about plot contrivances excusing incest than about good h scenes.
Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Again, whatever floats your boat.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Should've call the Pest control to handle the bug. I dont even remember when's the actual update is being done for the game instead of spraying bug.
I know, and it's sooo sad but that's how Oni handles his game and no way. :confused:

Dhaso

Mar 22, 2019
I know, and it's sooo sad but that's how Oni handles his game and no way. :confused:
Kinda feels like he just wants to extend his monthly income from patreon...
Most people there are like this. And just put up a few extremely small updates to show that they are working on the project people pay them money for...
It's been years, and the characters didn't even get new clothes or more position varieties.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Kinda feels like he just wants to extend his monthly income from patreon...
Most people there are like this. And just put up a few extremely small updates to show that they are working on the project people pay them money for...
Yes, that has been seen in him for years but people continue to support him so I don't think it will change now.

circuit

May 17, 2017
So, this is like the only game in the history on F95Zone who isn't about incest, and that's your complaint?? I mean to each his/her own but WTF is wrong with this place? Are you all horny for your mothers and sisters? I mean seriously pay someone to deepfake your mom into a brazzers scene and let the rest of us enjoy this game - but perhaps I'm the only one on here who doesn't regularly nut it thinking about my siblings. Clearly that's true since 80% of the games are more about plot contrivances excusing incest than about good h scenes.
It happens because everyone on here are coomers who don't occasionally reel their fetishes back in line so they fap to more and more depraved shit over time and forget boundaries they shouldn't cross

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I love me some incest, but yeah, don't shoehorn it in random games.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
someone can share save of last update?
the game is so easy, you can experience most the content in 2 hours, if you want to get all the content, just romance rogue first, since she like Kitty Pride and dosent hate X-23 ( she seems to dislike emma a little bit and everyone hates Jean Grey), you can get into a polygamous relationship pretty fast (not mentioning you can still fuck everyone behind your girlfriend(s) back). Money is not a problem, just go to class and train.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
you do realize that you wrote all that to someone who's username is Incest.elitist?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
Does someone have the last patchnotes? It was a sad day when they stopped updating them on the first page :c

AndrewJStark

May 29, 2017
This is probably answered in an earlier post but how do I get Storm? I've updated and played another 3 weeks and she still hasn't turned up :/

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes