Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This is probably answered in an earlier post but how do I get Storm? I've updated and played another 3 weeks and she still hasn't turned up :/
Play as usual, there will be some comments on the lighting. Keep visiting classes untill Emma initiates a little chat about the attic.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This is probably answered in an earlier post but how do I get Storm? I've updated and played another 3 weeks and she still hasn't turned up :/
You might need to start a new game, idk for sure, but Storm is found by going to class and there's an event about noises from the room above. It *might* be after classes, I'm not sure, but it's 100% in the classroom.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-993m-oni.14/page-584#post-4554902

However, if someone was a patreon and brought it up, gets a ball rolling, who knows? The worse thing they could do is say 'no' again.
You know, Oni's argument is a bit weak. For someone making 6 almost 7K a month, he couldn't find an illustrator to hire/commission to do the changes? Nah fam, though we don't want to admit it, he's just milking the game at this point. Who'd want to give up that kind of money?

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
You know, Oni's argument is a bit weak. For someone making 6 almost 7K a month, he couldn't find an illustrator to hire/commission to do the changes? Nah fam, though we don't want to admit it, he's just milking the game at this point. Who'd want to give up that kind of money?
What Oni really should do is hire a full time programmer who is actually good and can work on features/systems/background stuff. If Oni did that, then only the art needs to get pumped out. I wouldn't be surprised if a stupid amount of Oni's time is taken up by programming.

Hmen

Jun 1, 2018
Guys who are in the know, explain briefly, according to the general situation and taking into account the past time, in the coming years the author is not going to add content to the game, but only makes it appear that the game is not abandoned, making minimal edits to the code !?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Guys who are in the know, explain briefly, according to the general situation and taking into account the past time, in the coming years the author is not going to add content to the game, but only makes it appear that the game is not abandoned, making minimal edits to the code !?
The developer is a perfectionist that has created a Byzantine labyrinthine of spaghetti code, just like any other madman he doesn't want anyone else's help to taint his magnum opus, nor is there anybody out there that could help untangle this mess without breaking his legs, besides the devil himself.

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Changelog for 0.993m

"Rogue-Like - 0.993m (yes, I know I'm skipping some letters)
I'm skipping some letters to avoid confusion with the jk version and i vs. l, but this is basically the one after i. It should fix some issues where using the standing pose view during fondling would sometimes loop the view option instead of the normal menus, it should fix some spunk display issues Rogue was having, should fix a problem with Storm's shoulder during the HJ scene, various other stuff."

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes