Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Storm? With a tan? HUH? O_O Eh, sure.
Well, black people can get a tan. I dated this black woman who was a lifeguard for a few months when I did a gap year in college. She had to wear one of those one piece lifeguard suits, and she was out in the sun a lot. Her skin tone wasn't light, I'd say she's a bit darker than Storm in this game. But when she would show off her midriff for instance, you can see that it was much lighter then say her arms or face that were constantly getting exposed to the sun.

So yeah, Storm can get a tan, she'd just be darker. And there are some black men and women who tan to have a darker skin tone.

Lypso55

Mar 25, 2019
Well, black people can get a tan. I dated this black woman who was a lifeguard for a few months when I did a gap year in college. She had to wear one of those one piece lifeguard suits, and she was out in the sun a lot. Her skin tone wasn't light, I'd say she's a bit darker than Storm in this game. But when she would show off her midriff for instance, you can see that it was much lighter then say her arms or face that were constantly getting exposed to the sun.

So yeah, Storm can get a tan, she'd just be darker. And there are some black men and women who tan to have a darker skin tone.
Yes but storm is already at african queen level , so tanning would get her nowhere as we despite the name very rarely outside of being born that way can become fully black. Is what i think hes getting at.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Yes but storm is already at african queen level , so tanning would get her nowhere as we despite the name very rarely outside of being born that way can become fully black. Is what i think hes getting at.
I find the current Storm gorgeous and think she's perfectly fine the way she is. However, if she were to take up tanning on a regular basis, you would definitely see tan lines if she didn't do so in the nude.

Also, the point of a black person tanning is not to "become fully black", it's just like with white people, some just enjoy laying out in the sun, and some just feel sexier with darker skin tones, or other reasons.

As for what he was getting at, I cannot, a hundred percent be sure, but there are many, many people who don't realize that black people can get tanned. I was merely just explaining that yes, they can. Of course, it could just be that he thinks Storm with tan lines wouldn't be as attractive as the current, untanned Storm.

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017

Almost unnoticable, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jHollow and Lypso55

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
well actually some pictures are exist by one artist modder but they are not implemented in game or mod that just pictures who worked on Rogue belly
my comment got deleted just because i said it's a bad idea (share opinoin)
guys...if i offended someone i apologize
i hope no one holds grudge here

let's try again...pregnancyin my opinion and in this case is a bad idea because it limits the player's options (which in this case the "creampie" fetish) so i would them to think twice before implementing such mechanic.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Haven't kept up with this in ages, so can someone please tell me which girls have been implemented so far besides Rogue and Kitty? From what I gather from the comments on this page Storm has had some stuff added.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
my comment got deleted just because i said it's a bad idea (share opinoin)
guys...if i offended someone i apologize
i hope no one holds grudge here

let's try again...pregnancyin my opinion and in this case is a bad idea because it limits the player's options (which in this case the "creampie" fetish) so i would them to think twice before implementing such mechanic.
Could just have "I want you to [taking the pill/remove your IUD/let me get you preggers/whatever]." to toggle on pregnancy.
I doubt it'd actually go that far because it comes bundled with a host of other issues that strain the setting. I expect any actual implementation would be a danger room thing or some other magical device that just makes them become some stage of pregnant.

Haven't kept up with this in ages, so can someone please tell me which girls have been implemented so far besides Rogue and Kitty? From what I gather from the comments on this page Storm has had some stuff added.
Emma Frost, Laura Kinney (X23), and Jean Grey. Yes, Storm is in but is not complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedoune
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes