leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
my comment got deleted just because i said it's a bad idea (share opinoin)
guys...if i offended someone i apologize
i hope no one holds grudge here

let's try again...pregnancyin my opinion and in this case is a bad idea because it limits the player's options (which in this case the "creampie" fetish) so i would them to think twice before implementing such mechanic.
Your comment got deleted for just a kind of big reaction to the theme? B R U H

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Game is neber eber going to be finished, I just hope he explores more content related to dates, mony making, the cheat function he suggested many moons ago & alternate costumes related to holidays before he adds ten girls & the game engine shits itself causing him to either actually hire someone to help him or waste a year rebuilding his code base AGAIN.
I say neber eber 'cos he makes a good chunk of dosh a year & like I've said ad nauseum at this point - Why would he stop developing this game? Even if he gets bored he gets paid to sit on his ass, have background artists while being jolly everyone enjoys his game. Doesn't seem like he's burnt out either.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
In theory, there is no reason/need to "finish the game" since Oni ca keep adding new girls(if evolution is over we can go for old and new x-mans) and new features, and if the "features" are just "positions" it can go for years adding new stuff

Starman263

Aug 1, 2017
Does anybody know how to stop girls from interfering when you are fooling around with another girl. It is irritating that he moment you start doing something in public one of the girls psychically knows and just shows up and starts doing shit without the option of stopping her

Reactions: jujuman101

Lypso55

Mar 25, 2019
I find the current Storm gorgeous and think she's perfectly fine the way she is. However, if she were to take up tanning on a regular basis, you would definitely see tan lines if she didn't do so in the nude.

Also, the point of a black person tanning is not to "become fully black", it's just like with white people, some just enjoy laying out in the sun, and some just feel sexier with darker skin tones, or other reasons.

As for what he was getting at, I cannot, a hundred percent be sure, but there are many, many people who don't realize that black people can get tanned. I was merely just explaining that yes, they can. Of course, it could just be that he thinks Storm with tan lines wouldn't be as attractive as the current, untanned Storm.
Oh yeah absolutely she could be darker no doubt about it, Im just trying to figure out where he was going with this and put some context in there in case he didn't answer. Sounds like the best answer since he has yet to comment though.

Honestly, i think storm with tan lines would be like every other storm as long as i can hear that female Morgan Freeman in my mind at least ... im good 9+. Seems like it might be a little hard to show that off in this game despite how often the sprites are nude, given the starting point of as i said OUR BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN QUEEN.

I like the way you use words like merely haven't seen that kinda elegance since the legal loli's debate and the sleep sex is rape war.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turkis

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
As I usually say on here, I look forward to the next update.

I'm really interested in seeing some more Storm scenes since, with the way she was introduced, she was a bit more lax on the whole nudity thing. It was a nice change of pace from the "EEEEEK" or the "Fuck off" reactions.

And, if there's any hope for a new girl? Jubilee has my vote. It'd make for an interesting character. Maybe she's more of the rowdy tomboy type who acts like one of the guys. Or, heck, maybe she's one of those Kitty types where she's more into feminine things. Either way, looking forward to the next update. Time to see some Ororo tiddies!

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
You know... Gwenpool WOULD be a good option for next character...

You see, she is not as popular anymore, so not as shoved in our face anymore. At least as far as I know.

And while her art with the mask makes her seem a bit stupid, like a young girly version of Deadpool... without the mask she is pretty cute, cuter than Kitty in my opinion.

Considering that Deadpool is not the only character to break the fourth wall to address the reader or talk about the comic things, She-Hulk did it in her own book years before Deadpool even existed, and I kinda loved the comics of her from that time I could find in my local library, I can see plenty of potential in her.

...as long as, like I said, she stays unmasked. Once more, her mask makes her look much less cute.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Tbh if you wanna hear what storm sounds like just look up the evo cartoon for voice like kitty is a valley girl, rogues accent isn't as good as I remember, storm has a great voice etc she'd make you melt if you heard her talk at least

Reactions: Vraxous2

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
In theory, there is no reason/need to "finish the game" since Oni ca keep adding new girls(if evolution is over we can go for old and new x-mans) and new features, and if the "features" are just "positions" it can go for years adding new stuff
I mean that's basically what he's been doing. I can't even remember what year the original release was, but i've played this game since it was just Rogue. The actual "game" hasn't really gotten that much bigger, maybe a few decent QOL improvements, but the only real progress you can track over time is what girls are in it and what they can/will do for you

Reactions: drone4of2

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I mean that's basically what he's been doing. I can't even remember what year the original release was, but i've played this game since it was just Rogue. The actual "game" hasn't really gotten that much bigger, maybe a few decent QOL improvements, but the only real progress you can track over time is what girls are in it and what they can/will do for you
From what I can tell it was about 2016, maybe ideas about it in 2015.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes