BishopSec

Feb 28, 2021
He's gotta finish this sooner or later. The more girls he adds the slower the game gets, it's laggy as fuck now.
He either unfucks the code or the game is gonna get unplayable soon

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
He's gotta finish this sooner or later. The more girls he adds the slower the game gets, it's laggy as fuck now.
He either unfucks the code or the game is gonna get unplayable soon
that is probably due to his limit knowledge as a coder(?) i think, he said he was making the game as he learns, thats why he never paid anyone to help.

The guys who were doing the mod made the game run much smoother

BishopSec

Feb 28, 2021
that is probably due to his limit knowledge as a coder(?) i think, he said he was making the game as he learns, thats why he never paid anyone to help.

The guys who were doing the mod made the game run much smoother
Do you know what they did to make it run smoother?
Such a shame that mod died. I hope someone else comes along and brings it back to life.

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
if not exist "%SystemRoot%\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" (
echo ! Error: Powershell is required, unable to continue.
echo This is included in Windows 7, 8, 10. XP/Vista users can
echo download it here:
echo.
pause>nul|set/p=. Press any key to exit...
exit

do you know what it is and what does it involve?
SystemRoot%\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe
someone can take control of the computer.

fortunately, the antivirus locks down the entire SYSTEM and is offline through the firewall when the computer is on the network.
same powershell.exe is in/out blocked by antyvir firewall "offline"
good luck with taking control when you have no connection at all.
you can always set what can connect to the network and what not.

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
Do you know what they did to make it run smoother?
Such a shame that mod died. I hope someone else comes along and brings it back to life.
Basically retooling everything from the ground up. The problem is that there are ways to do what Oni wants, but because he had started off as a coding exercise, it uses very basic programming methodology to do everything. It's great to learn and use when you are starting out. But In order to optimize and get everything to work properly at an advance knowledge level of programming so that you could scale everything up, you would basically need to reprogram the game... and the updates are Oni's money maker.

So he's basically painted himself into a corner so to speak. The problems Oni is encountering is the same kind of thing that plagues companies with multi-billion dollar revenues. If they stop to reprogram/retool everything, they lose out on potential revenue but they need to constantly patch everything in order just to keep things running. See COBOL and the banking system as real life case study of it in action.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I think theres a oversight, if you name yourself peter in the beginning and then when meeting storm you tell her your name is peter parker the game doesn't register them as being different names

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes