lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Lol i finaly got kitty and laura playing with each other. Well if i can explain wht i do - they all my girlfriends, and last few days i ignore them trying hang out with Jean. And one day i got a phone call from Kitty, and she say she with Laura want me join to. Sry for my broken english)
Edit - now i got Laura and Emma :sneaky:

Last edited:

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
Lol i finaly got kitty and laura playing with each other. Well if i can explain wht i do - they all my girlfriends, and last few days i ignore them trying hang out with Jean. And one day i got a phone call from Kitty, and she say she with Laura want me join to. Sry for my broken english)
Edit - now i got Laura and Emma :sneaky:
every time i ignore one of them for some time they jump me, so they never hook up with each other, did you tell them to not jump you?

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
every time i ignore one of them for some time they jump me, so they never hook up with each other, did you tell them to not jump you?
almost all time it was rogue. as i understand you must have them as you gf and also have high love stat.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
you need to go to his office at night with storm on your party and explore his desk, storm will end up to find some papers from xavier about female students. after that, go with storm on your party to his office and use the plan.
Has that worked for you? No matter how many times I try I set off the alarm and get nothing.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I'm liking that Storm is the open nudist of the group. Honestly, she should be a lot like Emma and have a far more adult view of romance and sex. (All the other girls, save batshit insane Jean, are still virgin teens at the start of the game; these two are experienced adult women.)

Also, I'd doubt it'll happen, but I'd like to see her be the one to take the initiative sometimes. Maybe have her ask out the MC on dates. Have her initiate blowjobs and eventual sex when she's feeling horney enough, etc.

Overall nice way to make her distinct from the rest of the cast.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
All the other girls, save batshit insane Jean, are still virgin teens at the start of the game
Rogue is a virgin. Kitty, maybe. I still say Kitty is, I've posted about this before. She says she's never gone this far before in a few dialogue lines. Laura definitely isn't, she was a prostitute and says it multiple times.

Jul 28, 2019
Has that worked for you? No matter how many times I try I set off the alarm and get nothing.
save before explore his office and load every time it turns on, probably reload of every options turn on the alarm and wait a bit, then explore again, doit until it pops out that you need to search more and storm find out about the papers

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes