DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
guys i know this is off topic but can someone introduce me to someone who did fanmade projects based on other RenPy VNs?

i want to ask for some advices?

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Laura is legit a whore. Like not a whore in that Jean fucks a bunch of guys, like as in Laura was paid by people to have sex with them.
Not surprising people payed her. She is attractive, especially in her Wolverine outfit (and no, not because she is female wolverine but because it just fits her so damn well)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Medic4

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Greetings. How can you give suggestions or wishes to Oni? I mean does he have a Discord forum or something like that? (Beside of Patreon...)

Reactions: Kalabuhin

Slaterthakid

Jul 22, 2017
save before explore his office and load every time it turns on, probably reload of every options turn on the alarm and wait a bit, then explore again, doit until it pops out that you need to search more and storm find out about the papers

I got her to view the documents but she won’t do anything when I take her to Xavier’s office

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Greetings. How can you give suggestions or wishes to Oni? I mean does he have a Discord forum or something like that? (Beside of Patreon...)
No there's no way to contact him outside of Patreon, he has nothing else to communicate. If you have some ideas send me a message/post here what your ideas are & I can give them to him.

Reactions: Turkis

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
No there's no way to contact him outside of Patreon, he has nothing else to communicate. If you have some ideas send me a message/post here what your ideas are & I can give them to him.
ohhh can you suggest him adding more places or gameplay? or does he already know about those?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
ohhh can you suggest him adding more places or gameplay? or does he already know about those?
I've made suggestions to him to add more places for dates like a dance club/night club, adding a forest area for a picnic dates etc. i also asked him for activities to make money with girls like teaching survival & swimming lessons in the pool (requiring levels of you & if you add girls swimsuits), aiding Emma to teach for cash & stat points and I suppose Storm now too. He's considering it but who knows when it'll happen.

TheL_ckyOne

Jan 30, 2018
I've made suggestions to him to add more places for dates like a dance club/night club, adding a forest area for a picnic dates etc. i also asked him for activities to make money with girls like teaching survival & swimming lessons in the pool (requiring levels of you & if you add girls swimsuits), aiding Emma to teach for cash & stat points and I suppose Storm now too. He's considering it but who knows when it'll happen.
Or add college town and place all dating spots and stores for the player to traverse, plus it will let Oni have more places for the player to meet new girls.

Reactions: Jameson789

V_ale

Jun 18, 2020
The game's pretty good but personally I'd say it has 1 minor issue being that how long navigating actions during a sex scene takes is kind of annoying and 2 major ones being outfit management is buggy and in threesomes the 2nd girl is basically just sitting there

HytoZ

May 18, 2020
prosituition is the worlds oldest profesion, so I would not say that it's the protition that is the problem but the relashionship angle. Be honest, would you want to date or marry a whore?
Well nobdy say anything about date or marry a prostitute IRL, this is about Laura and she is not a prostitute anymore.
But i agree with skiiimasked, so what ? that's not really a problem in the game and you screw with 4 (5 when Oni finish Ororo) and nobody is disgusted by it.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
thank you hopefully he could add them like soon. Id love if he just had like an update centered on like the gameplay only and not add a new girl for that one update.

Reactions: jujuman101
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes