RayBar

May 12, 2020
So on the front page it says that version 0.990 has some major bugs and are yet to be resolved..is the current version free from said bugs? is it safe to download now or should I wait for the next update?.Thanks.

Reactions: jamiewan

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
So on the front page it says that version 0.990 has some major bugs and are yet to be resolved..is the current version free from said bugs? is it safe to download now or should I wait for the next update?.Thanks.
You can download the latest. There are one or two little things in there but nothing this interferes with the gameplay. The game is still unfinished though.

Reactions: RayBar

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
I've made suggestions to him to add more places for dates like a dance club/night club, adding a forest area for a picnic dates etc. i also asked him for activities to make money with girls like teaching survival & swimming lessons in the pool (requiring levels of you & if you add girls swimsuits), aiding Emma to teach for cash & stat points and I suppose Storm now too. He's considering it but who knows when it'll happen.
This is quite an evolving gameplay
I'm tired of it the same type of locations, and so if there really has will be such an update,where you can go outside beyond of the college and you have more action on the girls.
i will be pleased

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
why is sex work to be frowned upon anyway?
I don't find sex work disgusting, but rather the concept of having way too many different sexual partners.

To me its like buying a used bed... I don't want to know or think about what has cummed in and on it.

Or a gunked up pallet of water color paint that has had too many brushes dipped into it to the point all of the colors are contaminated and no longer what they are suppose to be.

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
can anyone share a full save i cant find one on the thread
No point in asking for a full save, just use unren or manually activate the console in the game file and just basically give yourself like $1,000,000, max out your stats for each girl you meet, and just skip all dialogue, and sleep until like the 6th and 11th days when the girls are suppose to pop up for the first day. All the console commands, tools, and instructions to do so are on the first post of the thread.

Takes basically 5 minutes and is probably less buggy than asking for a save every patch.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2020
No point in asking for a full save, just use unren or manually activate the console in the game file and just basically give yourself like $1,000,000, max out your stats for each girl you meet, and just skip all dialogue, and sleep until like the 6th and 11th days when the girls are suppose to pop up for the first day. All the console commands, tools, and instructions to do so are on the first post of the thread.

Takes basically 5 minutes and is probably less buggy than asking for a save every patch.
Unren is not working as well and there is no rpa file in game folder to do the manual console activation

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Unren is not working as well and there is no rpa file in game folder to do the manual console activation
Unren works just fine. All you have to do is extract the game first from the zip / archive file. Go in and start a new game go through the introduction then hit save. Then put the Unren bat file where the game launcher is and open unren and chose which settings you want.

Also again follow the instructions for manual console activation, you're not looking for an rpa file you're looking for 00console.rpy. The file should be in Rogue-Like-0.993m-win\renpy\common.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes