herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Anyone got tips on how to get Emma to walk around naked or skinny dip? I cannot seem to get her to do it, even with obedience at max.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone got tips on how to get Emma to walk around naked or skinny dip? I cannot seem to get her to do it, even with obedience at max.
The girls have different traits you can unlock. For example, Hungry (used to, haven't triggered it for a while) makes them really like eating... something specific. The trait you are looking for is Exhibitionist. Depending on their (misnamed) Inhibition stat, combined a bit with the others, determines how long they stay with people watching them. If they stay long enough without bolting, usually it will unlock that trait. You will get a line saying "BLANK has become something of an exhibitionist." After that, they are willing to walk around naked. Additionally, them spending time in rooms with other characters while naked quickly raises relationships with the other girls, leading to more threesomes and such.

Aug 23, 2018
The girls have different traits you can unlock. For example, Hungry (used to, haven't triggered it for a while) makes them really like eating... something specific. The trait you are looking for is Exhibitionist. Depending on their (misnamed) Inhibition stat, combined a bit with the others, determines how long they stay with people watching them. If they stay long enough without bolting, usually it will unlock that trait. You will get a line saying "BLANK has become something of an exhibitionist." After that, they are willing to walk around naked. Additionally, them spending time in rooms with other characters while naked quickly raises relationships with the other girls, leading to more threesomes and such.
are the traits listed anywhere?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
are the traits listed anywhere?
Not that I've found, but they have added some weird options with colored buttons in 'McCoy's Lab' so it's possible one of them is related. I just got the information from the renpy code.

Since there really isn't an "endgame" yet, I count my current playthroughs as finished when all of the girls have maxed stats with exhibition unlocked, walk around naked all day, and all have sex with each other. Some girls really don't like eachother much, so it helps to have both of them naked, then invite both into your party and do the danger room over and over. The girls getting all sweaty and naked with each other over and over tends to raise their affinity, and before you know it they are calling you to invite you over for a threesome.

May 3, 2017
Hello everyone.

I remember one time(long time ago) my Jean use her power to give me a BJ; But i dont remember how i dit it ^^

Someone know how i can do it again ?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes