Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
Pls someone push Oni when the update come out? 7-8 June? or 14?
3 months passed,
on the idea he preparing last animation for Ororo.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Pls someone push Oni when the update come out? 7-8 June? or 14?
3 months passed,
on the idea he preparing last animation for Ororo.
Well I can't say when it'll be but all this update will be (for now) is Storm blowjob & titjob poses, Kitty's doggystyle pose. We'll get Storm pose & a bundle of bug fixes because Oni decided to poll her pose. So once the update drops it'll still be a few weeks before we can dick the biggun Storm.

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
>addiction mechanic is expanded to other girls
>not just rogue really enjoying physical contact
>actually a narcotic effect
>could be secondary power
>could related to power suppression
>maybe both in varying degrees for each girl
If that all checks out

>Plan [letter]
>suppress Xavier's mental powers by touching him
Oh no

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I cannot fathom why time is being spent on Storm ahead of Psylocke, Magik, Polaris, Dazzler, hell even Jubilee ... or just enhancing poses for existing girls!

I also cannot wait until the code is revamped to allow more than 2 girls at a time. Room on screen for at least 4 IMHO.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ok, so new version coming soon, 0.994. I think I've nailed down at least most of the content that I want to fit into this one, a few finishing touches, maybe. We'll see, I almost just forgot to actually activate Kitty's new sex pose. Anyway.

Same as usual, I expect that the first few versions will be a bit of a mess, do NOT jump on these if all you want is a fun and smooth play experience, you would likely be disappointed. Thanks to the efforts of clever and dedicated bug testers, we'll hopefully work out the major ones within a few days, and work through the more complex ones over the next few weeks. I might also add a few more features based on feedback.

So what is new here? Storm should have all her standard relationship dialogue scenes added, I think they turned out pretty fun. I also added her BJ and TJ actions for this one. For those wondering, her full sex pose will be added in the next version a few months down the line. I'll be doing a poll to decide which one you want me to focus on first. I also added an expanded version of the "getting frisky during class" content that should allow for all existing girls to participate.

Also, Kitty's doggy-style pose is in now, as well as a few highly requested clothing items. Make sure they all work out. I've also included the ability to tear into pantyhose during a sex scene.

There's another surprised mechanic that I've added that I think will really help with cashflow issues. I'm really excited about it.

From me; Well fuck, I thought he'd vote on it & it'd be done in press releases, guess I was wrong at least you can interact with her to some extent & Kitty's Doggy pose.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Hmm, definitely was hoping for full Storm implementation with this update. Guess we'll have to wait until, what? August or September I guess?

Reactions: Gorogn

Gigawama

Mar 17, 2018
Also, Kitty's doggy-style pose is in now, as well as a few highly requested clothing items. Make sure they all work out. I've also included the ability to tear into pantyhose during a sex scene.

There's another surprised mechanic that I've added that I think will really help with cashflow issues. I'm really excited about it.

Yes! New Kitty pose and new clothes! More ways to make money is very much welcome too.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes