hydrualic

Feb 28, 2019
someone posted the massage body part order for a few of the girls, cant find it for the life of me, anyone have it?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I know it is kind of soon to be hoping for more females, however I am so hoping that sometime in the future Oni will ad Psylocke. Next to Jean she is one of my favorites and I would love to see her added in this game as well.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
This is probably my favorite setting (X-Men universe) of any game. Unfortunately, the MC does very little for me. On the one hand, I am grateful there is an option to not be a mind controlling jerk. On the other hand, the girls all become addicted to you for reasons that aren't quite clear based on the description of MC's mutant powers (i.e., why should negating their power cause them to be attracted to MC? perhaps a side-effect, but left unexplained). Even so, there's not much appeal to me for a harem that isn't earned, and addiction based on MC's mutant power is not satisfying as compared to a plot that might involve MC forging relationships with other characters and giving cause for them to fall for MC. At a minimum, the basis for each relationship should be story driven, even if progression is tied to addiction.

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
This is probably my favorite setting (X-Men universe) of any game. Unfortunately, the MC does very little for me. On the one hand, I am grateful there is an option to not be a mind controlling jerk. On the other hand, the girls all become addicted to you for reasons that aren't quite clear based on the description of MC's mutant powers (i.e., why should negating their power cause them to be attracted to MC? perhaps a side-effect, but left unexplained). Even so, there's not much appeal to me for a harem that isn't earned, and addiction based on MC's mutant power is not satisfying as compared to a plot that might involve MC forging relationships with other characters and giving cause for them to fall for MC. At a minimum, the basis for each relationship should be story driven, even if progression is tied to addiction.
Not really, you can reduce your adictiveness to the minimun and reduce to 0 the adiction and adiction rate of the girls so the adiction mechanic is almost non existant which means you'll have to build relationship points by other ways, therefore the girls won't be with you becasue they're addicts but because they love/obey/want to fuck you.

Sure, you have to use commads or the cheat mod to do so as soon as posible but hey, it's your game so you can play it however you want (maybe think of it as an NG+, because after restarting for the XX time the grind isn't that fun anymore) but if you still choose to not do it and be bothered with your predicament, well, that's an option too.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, the addiction mechanic made sense with Rogue since she literaly had no source of contact but it really make no sense with the other girls. I wouldn't be against it going back to be a Rogue only thing, especialy since it add very little and isn't referenced outside 'addiction' scenes.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes