Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
day 5 kitty fuck evening.png

I surprisingly managed to fuck Kitty right in the pussy on day 5 in the evening, while in the shower no less. I wrote a little guide on how to fuck Kitty on day 5 in an earlier post, but that was in her bedroom and at night. The girls are much more reluctant to do sex stuff in public. Also, she wanted the D in her V with her lust only at 97, instead of 98 or 99 which I thought was a prerequisite. It also side-steps the RNG savescumming of trying to catch her in the shower with just her pink over shirt taken off.

The only thing I did differently compared to my "guide" is that when I was doing threesome actions with Rouge in the morning and afternoon, I would first ask Rouge to make out with Kitty before ask them to dance. Asking to dance forces both girls into "threesome" mode where both girls' stat displays are visible. From there you can stop and choose another action, like, "Switch to Kitty" which you could not do otherwise.

By switching to Kitty you can milk some stats by asking her to do sex stuff, and then saying "Ok, no problem" when she says she's not comfortable with that yet. After that however you should switch back to Rogue and ask to make out with her.

Normally Kitty would get embarrassed and boot you both out of her room, but as far as I can tell by asking Rogue to to make out with Kitty as your very first action, as I previously wrote, Kitty will be comfortable watching you two make out and will start masturbating. From there you can start jakin' it and nut on Rogues face and have Kitty clean up. At this point you can make out with Kitty if you ask her to and feel up her thighs for some more stat boosts. I did abuse the 'clean-up partner' option, but not that much, maybe once or twice.

By the evening, you can find Kitty in the shower masturbating and then enter quietly, start jackin', slap ass, and she should be willing to have some sex. Just be sure to get her lust as close to 99 without going over.

I hope that all makes sense, and I know that this information may not be that important to some players. This is for folks like me who think fucking the girls on the first day you meet them is super hot.

Fucking girls on the first day you meet them can be done with all the girls, but Kitty was by far the hardest. Now that I stumbled across this method, Kitty may be slightly easier than Rogue since you don't have to savescum at all to manipulate the RNG instead of twice.

May 12, 2018
Anyone know what the 0.993m has to offer and when its going to be added to the thread?
I went to the link on 674, went I tried to run the game it kept running across an error about a "Dev room"

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Dude i realy wish we have in future some kinda job where you can earn money, like - spend all day for 30-40$. We have already 6 girls and each have lots of clothes. Lol i just canculated now, all clothes for all 6 girls cost 2435$, and im sure i still didnt unlock all of them. Thats rly a lot of $.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Dude i realy wish we have in future some kinda job where you can earn money, like - spend all day for 30-40$. We have already 6 girls and each have lots of clothes. Lol i just canculated now, all clothes for all 6 girls cost 2435$, and im sure i still didnt unlock all of them. Thats rly a lot of $.
Go in xavier's study at night and if you're luck, in the middle drawer i think you can find 500$

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I almost forgot about this game, gonna have to try what's new :)
But the fact it's almost 5 years and it's not yet completed is just...wow, astonishing :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dboss

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
The girls mention hooking with each other, but I've never noticed them doing so, has anyone else?
They do, idk the exact stat requirements but they start hooking up a lot after you get into a relationship with every girl(Becoming their boyfriend).

You will be getting a call from them when they are having sex so you can join them.

You can also play dumb and get funny dialogues

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
did they ever make it so the girls can have lasting gapes again? it used to be that they would gape or be looser the more u fucked em

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I would like to be able to tell you that it adds new content but I think everyone here knows that this is not going to happen, is only OTHER "bugfix".
:(
Should've call the Pest control to handle the bug. I dont even remember when's the actual update is being done for the game instead of spraying bug.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes