MrPortman

Nov 18, 2019
I do not plan to publish any actual links (links at the time of release) in this thread. The torrent version is just an alternative version of what is already in this thread.
I have another question why don't you ask the moderator of this topic about this? Why in this thread the user who published any link should make it in several versions as in op?
I am not asking, but asking about the possibility of doing this. If at the moment this is not possible, then we will wait ... ( ̄ω ̄ )

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Nobody is asking / telling you to answer every question nor do you have to. Even if a person quotes you when asking a question doesn't mean they are asking you, they might just be indirectly referencing your post. Even if they were asking you, you don't need to answer. Thats how forums work. Forums allow group participation which means other community members can answer the question that you don't want to.

The fact that you upload and share download links has nothing to do with how the tone of your comments are written. If you share links that's great for the community and we appreciate it but it doesn't mean we're going to worship you and act like everything you do is great. Its like a fisherman who gives everything he catches to people in a bar for free but then gets drunk and decides to insult random people in the bar for asking what the daily special is despite it being written on the chalkboard at the door.

Most people who share links in this community just drop the links and never respond to any questions. You can do the same. You can ignore the dumb repetitive question that people ask.

You keep asking why I don't report you. I don't because I am just telling you to take a chill pill and ignore the repetitive comments for your own sanity as a friend, not as a person who dislikes you or disagrees with you. I have said it before I don't disagree with the sentiment of what you say when you tell people to use the search function, read the few previous pages and the first page, but the way say you it is way too aggressive.

Last edited:

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
Hay alguna versión actual para Android?
I don't think there's any plans to include an android character. I don't remember one from the show; granted, there are female robots in the X-Men comics, like Danger (the Danger Room AI who developed sapience and got a body), Karima (who started as a normal human but got turned into an Omega Sentinel), and that weird nanny-bot that Magneto has.

I suppose that thing has an appropriately fetishistic maid costume, but the dev would have to adapt the art style to fit the cartoon and this game.

I guess it's not a bad choice for future content, having android sex partners would give a new definition to the word "sex toy." But I think I speak for most people here that we'd all prefer flesh-and-blood characters.

What do you mean, you weren't asking about android/robotic characters that you can fuck? /s

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh Oni put out a 0.993m which fixes a few more things (why is it M? well Oni didn't want to use jk because of the April Fool's version).
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

yoleleihoo

May 5, 2018
Oh Oni put out a 0.993m which fixes a few more things (why is it M? well Oni didn't want to use jk because of the April Fool's version).
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
Sir. I take my hat off to you, you are a speed demon.

Reactions: Semondemon

Jingaling

Apr 13, 2021
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
TYSM Dude!

Welcome to page 666
View attachment 1139619
we're all going to hell for spankin' it
Aren't we already in hell?

• Haha
Reactions: Alen Mak

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
I don't get something... there are times their addiction goes down all the way to 0 and doesn't go back up again if I touch them. Did they develop immunity or something? Do I have to keep constant physical contact? But that lowered it before so they don't get as needy...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes