Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
what else is in this mod. i so wanna play
Well, I just finished a Stat menu to help while I wrote the WT so will likely include it in the mod. I might do a multi-mod to add some features that do not include cheats. So far I've written all this to be played as intended (without cheating stats). The player can always add those or use the built-in ones as they wish though, no judgement, just clarification.

Below are some tease shots of the Stat menu. I currently have it in the girl action menu to insure a girl was in focus. When I tried to write it to be a part of the "Quick Menu" the game code gets pissy when a girl isn't in the room (not my fault, it's just whack coding) and I don't feel like re-writing a mass portion of the dev's code as updates are already going to be a massive undertaking.

RL SM Stat1.jpg RL SM Stat2.jpg RL SM Stat3.jpg

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
How to blackmail Xavier?
Use kitty to get into his office at night and search bookshelves and drawers. It'll take a few tries. You can also find the keyring in there that has all the keys. If you find the picture in the office and have high enough stats with a girl you can take them into his office during the day and blackmail him for keys, money, and to have him leave y'all alone.

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
Use kitty to get into his office at night and search bookshelves and drawers. It'll take a few tries. You can also find the keyring in there that has all the keys. If you find the picture in the office and have high enough stats with a girl you can take them into his office during the day and blackmail him for keys, money, and to have him leave y'all alone.
Money is on the shelf. I think the photo is in the left drawer and the key ring in in the center drawer. It is all RNG if you find it or make a noise and run away so.... Quicksave is your friend.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Money is on the shelf. I think the photo is in the left drawer and the key ring in in the center drawer. It is all RNG if you find it or make a noise and run away so.... Quicksave is your friend.
Is anything in the right drawer yet?

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
Is anything in the right drawer yet?
I don't think so. i believe it is a "just some papers" placeholder. Might add something later for one of the new girls he adds... Eventually. I am not going to start with the whole new girl or new content debate.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Rogueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-like 0.994e press release; fun fact I sneezed four times in a row, got a migraine and my own eye lash tried to destroy my eye again! One of them days I guess.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Rogueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-like 0.994e press release; fun fact I sneezed four times in a row, got a migraine and my own eye lash tried to destroy my eye again! One of them days I guess.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
If any changelog, I'd be most appreciative. I'd search but knee-deep in code right now. I'll do a file compare as needed to migrate current mod progress into 994e. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nevermind. This will set back mod progress a bit. "e" is some bug squashing and I have to fold that code into modded scripts versus coping modded code into changes. Result is the same but it'll be quicker for me. Ugh, time to burn the midnight oil...

Reactions: Necronlord3

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If any changelog, I'd be most appreciative. I'd search but knee-deep in code right now. I'll do a file compare as needed to migrate current mod progress into 994e. Regards.
Well since you asked, here it is anyways:
Ok, things this version attempts to address (not including changes I've forgotten I made):
Some changes to how the clothing management system checks things that should give more accurate results. This applies when a character shows up somewhere (they should be in clothing appropriate to the room), or when they "fix" discarded clothes (they should end up in the outfit they were wearing, unless they give reason to believe otherwise). This was a messy process, so might have created new errors. Let me know what you see there.

Changed time management in the game a bit, travel time is currently set at 5% per room. I may adjust this. It occurs to me that Travel Mode is now a bit unbalanced against "Map Mode" travel, so I might need to further refine this, but play with it a bit.

Fixed a few crashes and issues where characters were entering or leaving scenes in ways that seemed weird.

Fixed an issue with being unable to change Storm's name from the menu.

Other stuff, probably.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Finished porting over the walkthrough mod work-in-progress to 994e. I'd say if you're on "d" then it's worth the bump to "e" as there are some major bug repair done as well as tweaks in the above post. Regards.

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
My version of E seems to be having an issue having characters on a new game showing up before they're supposed to be introduced.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Okay, I followed the guide to break down Jean's defenses, but she seems to cap at 500 Romance for some reason? Did I screw up somewhere?

EDIT: Found the answer.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes