Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Lol E vers is totaly busted xD. You just meet all girls wo their story. BUMP day 3 and laura in danger room - no dialogs like hi. same with emma and with the rests
I haven't had an irregularities at all so far but I'm only just from meeting Emma atm.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yep, "e" is borked...even the new Gift Shop code is fubar'd. I already ported the walkthough mod progress over and started modding the "e" files moving forward last night. Now....ugh, time to make a decision....yet another setback in getting this mod pushed out. I only had one more girl's scripts left to do. I may port it all back over to "d" until "f" comes out.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
994e - Quick fix for Rogue's wardrobe menu error:

Change line 2109 of Rogue_Chat from
if Girl != RogueX or Line = "Giftstore":

to
if Girl != RogueX or Line == "Giftstore":

• Haha
Reactions: 95problems

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Can somebody tell me why there are sooo many bugs ín every release?
0.993 had updates from A to H :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

That is fucking mindblowing XD

Reactions: Kuso1249

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Writing the walkthrough mod I can tell you....the code. Compound variables and complex statements abound. It reminds me of Holiday Island which is a supreme beast of code. I'm still studying that one while writing mods for it too.

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018

Long story extremely short: the creator is, at best, an amateur with coding, and has to tweak every update multiple times, mostly because he insists on doing all the work himself despite multiple offers in the past to ease his workload from people with more experience, thus lessening the creator's workload to just the artwork, but, Oni, is one hard headed SOB. So we get to endure his "troubleshooting" with every update.

Oh, and you're whinging about 0.993 going to H? Fuck, man, there have been previous updates that went to fucking M... you must be new here in this forum. Welcome, enjoy the bugfilled frustrations like the rest of us deviants and sickos :p

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2020
Long story extremely short: the creator is, at best, an amateur with coding, and has to tweak every update multiple times, mostly because he insists on doing all the work himself despite multiple offers in the past to ease his workload from people with more experience, thus lessening the creator's workload to just the artwork, but, Oni, is one hard headed SOB. So we get to endure his "troubleshooting" with every update.

Oh, and you're whinging about 0.993 going to H? Fuck, man, there's have been previous updates that went to fucking M... you must be new here in this forum. Welcome, enjoy the bugfilled frustrations like the rest of us deviants and sickos :p
hey now im not a deviant..... im only part time.

But yeah, youre best off finding something else to pass the time

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
mostly because he insists on doing all the work himself despite multiple offers in the past to ease his workload from people with more experience, thus lessening the creator's workload to just the artwork, but, Oni, is one hard headed SOB.
Pfft, why? He will need to share money.

• Haha
Reactions: Semondemon

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The guy is a great artist but terrible programmer; it's as simple as that.
imo not that simple. It's prudent to study the code before stating programming is "terrible". There's actually some very impressive complex statements and variable calculations going on in the background. Also I've noted that the scripting is quite well organized which can't be said for the majority of stat-based titles I've worked mods on.

I'm not wagging my finger at you, just giving my perspective (which I have dozens of hours working this title's code) to be fair. Regards.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
imo not that simple. It's prudent to study the code before stating programming is "terrible". There's actually some very impressive complex statements and variable calculations going on in the background. Also I've noted that the scripting is quite well organized which can't be said for the majority of stat-based titles I've worked mods on.

I'm not wagging my finger at you, just giving my perspective (which I have dozens of hours working this title's code) to be fair. Regards.
You're right, I stand corrected and should have checked for myself before voicing an opinion. He's not like YandereDev (for example) where their coding is such that even an amateur can tell it's poorly written (technically functional but VERY inefficient and done like how a beginner to programming might do it).

I also only have very basic programming skills so it's not like I could do any better.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Finished porting over the walkthrough mod work-in-progress to 994e. I'd say if you're on "d" then it's worth the bump to "e" as there are some major bug repair done as well as tweaks in the above post. Regards.
Multi-mod update: Disregard the quoted post. I've now ported the mod work back over to "d" but keeping the girl file fixes in "e" as those work fine (after I fixed the borked scripts). I'm still chugging along. The Stat menu is now complete and I'm sorting through the final 2 girl's scripts for any typo's and to add more info to some conditionals in choices. Getting closer every hour, will have V1 available soon fingers crossed. Regards.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes