hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
Anybody knows if Oni has a discord or something??

I like this game a lot and i have a few ideas. I love the fact that girls can cum multiple times but it would be great if each time they would become more exited. Like their hair would get messier or they ahegao face wound be dirtier.

And just one last thing sometimes you and her cum at the same time. If you could have a special dialogue for those moments that would be great.

I dont think oni will read this but what do you people think??
Not an official discord but the expanded mod people have a fan discord. We talk about this game and other stuff. We also make stuff. Invite link below

Reactions: Bekai7

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
offtopic, but does anyone know about a game where you adopt a sick girl full of scars? you take her to town and buy dresses for her and stuff. I played it a long time ago but I cant find it anymore
Its called "teaching feeling" its on this site/ I love the game. I recommend a walkthrough its is very very easy to get game overs.

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
I have a question that is on topic. i cant get storms level past three i have all the other girls levels at 8 or 9. it is possible to raise storms level; past three or not yet?

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Game's weird 'cos each girl if you're caught in public you have to do their plan X thing; I wish you didn't have to & one girl would do em' all it's kinda weird honestly.
I think i have an idea about what youre talking about but i dont quite understand it and i think ive never done it. There is no guide for this game so im having trouble finding info. What is the goal here? To get caught and the do a plan? Besides maxing all the girls stats what else can you do? Is there a quest or something?

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Not an official discord but the expanded mod people have a fan discord. We talk about this game and other stuff. We also make stuff. Invite link below
Sorry, how rude, i would love to chat with you guys. I just cant find the link

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Wait, f version is out already? Like what? I mean, is it just another bugfix or something? I don't mind it but

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Alright, checked the changelog people. I think we're good to go so far! Awaiting process for actual future updates.

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
I'm gonna wait until we get confirmation that Storm has her full sex poses before I get another update. She's the one I've been looking forward to the most since she was introduced. I especially love her body seeming mature like Emma, but with a bit more... I dunno, natural-ness to her?

Don't get me wrong. I love Emma and would die to see more fun stuff down the line. But, Ororo is just fuckin'... :love::love::love:(y)(y)(y):sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
Note: "e" still has a borked Rogue script.

I've attached an unmodded correction below. Just drop it into your game folder (remove the the filename's prefix so it's named "Rogue_Chat.rpyc") and you're good to go. This fixes "wardrobe" menu access error from clicking the choice noted in the image below. Regards.

View attachment 1241491

Again, just to be clear: This is clean "e" script with the fix. My multi-mod already has the fix implemented so if you are using that mod you do not need this file.
In which folder I should put this file? In "game" folder or in some specific subfolder?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes