Kuso1249

Mar 4, 2021
hi just downloaded the new update. how does the microtransaction work? like did oni lock it cuz its not working yet or does it unlock at a certain date?
After Xavier calls you and tells you, you can do it from the special options section.I don't know when and after what it calls but you can

Reactions: Semondemon

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Okay so Oni posted a poll for storms pose, if you can go vote tbh as it's not a specific pose just which will be added first a front or back option. Oni also states he is adding Emma's doggy and jeans frontal pose. I made a suggestion for him to fix Emma's head as it looks nothing like her. I'm not gonna copy paste and of it however as I'm on mobile but I also posted the gist of what the Patreon post said.
tell him to fix Jean normal pose too, the one holding her head with the hand, so weird.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
tell him to fix Jean normal pose too, the one holding her head with the hand, so weird.
Eh considering the fact I got ignored good chance he doesn't want to redo anything. Jean's standard pose doesn't bother me.. just her unaliased head, it's jagged as fuck and now you'll notice it everytime you see it lmao.

Reactions: Danlorn

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I'm afraid it is time for one of my 'big block of text' reviews.
This time, after running through the game the way I usually do (explain in a moment), I went back to play the game completely differently in order to see how the game works out in those cases.

See, normally, the FIRST thing I do once getting a new level is to lower my addiction. I've actually had playthroughs on earlier versions where I broke the progression by managing their addiction too early, and they never triggered. That has been fixed so it is no longer a concern. I tend to try and win everyone's love, and work on their obedience and inhibitions after.

So this time, I went the opposite path. I raised my addiction rate, and kept everyone addicted to my touch and figured how to play the game this way. I'm playing on version 0.994d (didn't have too many bugs, and e was supposed to be worse, with f being close to d? I dunno.)

I was also choosing to play a jerk this time. Surprisingly, this was a different enough way of playing the game that the results were unexpected (to me at least). For example, I peeped on the girls in the bathroom regularly. This makes getting Love points harder for a few reasons. For one, you lose love points when you do this and are unapologetic (playing as a jerk, remember). Secondly, there is normally two nice bumps (in points I mean) when you first convince a girl to show you her top and her bottom. You have a chance to say what you think of them for a lot of points. When you see them naked for the first time in the showers, you get fewer (I think) yellow and blue points, and usually negative red.

Similar issue when you force the girl to do a sex act for the first time due to her addiction. If you convince her normally, you get a good boost on all three colors. If you ask for it in exchange for a "hit", then you only get yellow and blue, with negative red.

From the beginning, I had figured this would result in almost no red and maxed blue and yellow, but surprisingly, this isn't what happened. After a while, they stopped losing red points, and had built up high blue and yellow scores. After that, through normal interactions, their red score began growing as well. For example, usually you have a hard time landing Kitty. I've always had to rub her shoulders a whole lot, maybe give her a gift, have a good date where she kisses me, and eventually she will start to let you fool around with her. This time, though, that wasn't an issue at ALL. You just have to make sure to touch each girl at least once, and eventually they fall to your addictive powers.

Another difference I found is that by raising obedience first, my relationship with them was much different. Normally, I have to raise yellow to near max and then unlock exhibitionism before they will wear what I consider their 'end game costume' (usually thigh high hose and MAYBE a necklace). This time, it went the other way around. I was able to get them to walk around the school naked BEFORE they unlocked exhibitionism. Even before getting Xavier to get off our backs. The reason this is important is that making them walk around naked gives them large boosts to their yellow and blue scores every time you pass time with them.

I haven't completely finished this play through, as I haven't maxed out everyone's stats. The red stats are still comparatively low. In fact, I haven't gotten to be the 'boyfriend' of anyone yet (I think, I may have forgotten). Everyone has gone through the 'sir' route so far, though. Which ties together with another thing I found by being a jerk. Some of the speech paths where you take an initial large negative hit actually are better since if you follow your course it will make it up. Particularly this is often the case with the Obedience events and being particularly rude.

The hardest one is still MF Jean Grey. Her yellow maxes out early, her blue built half as fast and anyone else's, and her red is nearly nonexistent. When I got through the first conversation with her, I think love was something like -200 or so (might be exaggerating and it may have reset to 0 at some point). I almost feel like she was put in the game specifically for people who only pursued love relationships in order to show them that other types were possible.

Some other things I noticed, they have added a lot of events as I suggested before. Almost everyone has a "biology note" event, but unfortunately they are all almost identical. They changed a few words, but it is only cosmetic. I liked Storms nighttime pool event (and it is repeatable). I would like for them to allow us to force Xaiver to raise our stipend a lot more, since by the time you get to the second girl, you have all the keys, and you have already raised your stipend as much as they allow. There should be other options, even if they are only one time payouts ("Give me $50 to keep this quiet" for example).

I actually really like Storm's normal naked model. The changes to her breast shape depending on if she is wearing a bra or not was a nice effect. I also noticed that they haven't even finished adding Jean into the game. For example, when I tell her to use a dildo it says it isn't implemented yet. I'm hoping they finish up with what they have before trying to add another character again. Also, there should be some differences in the note passing event with the different girls. Perhaps instead of having the exact same results for each one, there could be personality differences or power interactions? Maybe just some difference in how it plays out. I had a number of new interactions with Storm and Emma in the classroom, though sometimes they fired off when they shouldn't have (one triggered on a weekend night when I was actually in the quad).

In short, I really like how the game is coming along, and how many different ways you can play it. They are heading in the right direction, however they still need more work on the events with both the number and diversity (though it is getting better) and Jean needs to be rebalanced to allow for her red meter to fill in some way. Even now she still doesn't have Shift Her Personality unlocked, so though her yellow is maxed, it can't be applied to any other stat, and she is by far the slowest to grow.

As for the addiction play through, once you get to the point where they are no longer getting stat changes when they approach you for a 'hit', you may as well turn it off. They are hooked on you for other reasons and you will have to pursue other methods of raising their stats. At that point, it just becomes an annoying mechanic with no benefit.

bmab

May 7, 2020
The hardest one is still MF Jean Grey. Her yellow maxes out early, her blue built half as fast and anyone else's, and her red is nearly nonexistent.
Kissing while fucking boosts love till, I think, 500 or so. Other than that, orgasms, gifts and dates. Sleep with them, the morning sex carries over the orgasm count from the night prior, it gets quite silly when they are coming every other action.

Last edited:

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Kissing while fucking boosts love till, I think, 500 or so. Other than that, orgasms, gifts and dates. Sleep with them, the morning sex carries over the orgasm count from the night prior, it gets quite silly when they are coming every other action.
Something I've found which appears to work even at high levels of Love (have to have pretty high levels of Obedience) is to tell them they aren't allowed to masturbate. They will often call you and ask for permission. So far, every time I mercifully allow them to relieve themselves, I have gotten +11 Love.

Now I WILL say that this command doesn't work QUITE the way it should, as many of the girls can still be caught rubbing one out when you go to their room. In addition, if you don't 'catch' them, their Lust just drops from 90+ to 10+ overnight (indicating that they schlicked off without permission). Perhaps they should add a spanking dialog for when they disobey you (I mean, you can already smack dat ass, this would just be an extension of said smacking).

I'm still running my play through, since I haven't maxed everyone yet. So far, one thing I haven't gotten yet which I think is unusual is I haven't gotten calls from the girls getting together on their own. That usually happens by this point.

Also, I did finally trigger the girlfriend prompt (on Kitty), which quickly triggered my side dish prompt (Storm). The first two girls who become your 'girlfriend' are the ones that give the approval for the others entering your harem. Still trying to be a bit of a jerk, when Kitty asked if I was getting serious with Storm, I even tried denying it or turning her down (after saving, just to see what happens). Funny enough, if you just say 'yes', you only get +5 red. But if you deny it, if they have a close enough relationship, she will actually ASK you to bring in the other girl, and you get a +10 red instead.

I know that new mod is supposed to show the girls relationships, but if you don't have it, then you can often see their compatibility by having them make out with each other. If they refuse, very low compatibility. If all they do is a lot of kissing, medium compatibility. If they get downright freaky with each other, then good compatibility.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
You get money by moving small made oackages usig pym particles. Microtransactions. Also day 14-16 for this to occur,

yes.
So...you are saying that we need to start over with every new update(only found this game a month ago):HideThePain:.I was waiting for the new update to hit ver. g or h before downloading to reduce the chance of fucking up my saves:geek:.Also,have you guys been doing this every time a new update comes out?(fuckin lunatics)..I was wondering why everyone was suddenly posting pics of early events/starting over.

• Haha
Reactions: Semondemon

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So...you are saying that we need to start over with every new update(only found this game a month ago):HideThePain:.I was waiting for the new update to hit ver. g or h before downloading to reduce the chance of fucking up my saves:geek:.Also,have you guys been doing this every time a new update comes out?(fuckin lunatics)..I was wondering why everyone was suddenly posting pics of early events/starting over.
Welcome too the grind enjoy your stay

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
I've been playing this for a while trying out different methods of building up the girls. What is the purpose of sending them away?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I've been playing this for a while trying out different methods of building up the girls. What is the purpose of sending them away?
If you mean in Prof X's thing where you can complain about a girl and he will send her away, it was to address some people not liking some of the characters. That way, if you just can't stand Jean or something, you can have Prof X send her away so you don't encounter her anymore.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
If you mean in Prof X's thing where you can complain about a girl and he will send her away, it was to address some people not liking some of the characters. That way, if you just can't stand Jean or something, you can have Prof X send her away so you don't encounter her anymore.
Thank you! That means I have no use for this. I thought it would have a cool mechanic or something. Like they become deprived of you or something and become more obedient when they returned. Would be interesting conceptually

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes