rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I have a question that is on topic. i cant get storms level past three i have all the other girls levels at 8 or 9. it is possible to raise storms level; past three or not yet?
To level up a girl, try calling her in the morning and adding her to your party, then doing three rounds of the Danger Room. This way, she will be earning a lot of xp per day, since she won't be wasting time in her room, at the pool, the quad, etc...

If you add a second girl to the party, you will increase the bonding between the two girls.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In which folder I should put this file? In "game" folder or in some specific subfolder?
Indeed, the "game" folder as stated in the post: " Just drop it into your game folder (remove the the filename's prefix so it's named "Rogue_Chat.rpyc") " Apologies for any confusion.

Reactions: Shafty

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Multi-mod update: Mod is fully updated to "f". Curently working on v2 which adds more stats (including "Grl Likes Grl" stats), adds feature to switch focused girl to see their respective stats within the stat menu system (no need to circle-jerk through menus), and consolidates its associated menus (much cleaner aesthetic and easier viewing)... plus refinements and additionals to walkthrough scripting.

Botatur

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone know how to make the girls wear panties? I saved a custom outfit with them but the panties disappear when loading the outfit.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Day 1 and i already can suck her tits:LOL:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-994f-oni.14/page-120#post-4633954

You can have sex with Rogue on day one but it comes down to luck:
-Make out with her for as long as possible when she gives you the tour/slap her ass.
-Purchase the Avengers Tower book.
-(here's the hard part) Walk in on her changing while in the shower. She MUST be fully clothed, with the exception of her green mesh over-shirt. Give her the book and add her to the party.
-Take her back to you room and "fool around". Ask to fondle breasts, and be insistent. Select "keep going" and she will take off her tank-top revealing her breasts. Reply "stunned". You MUST manipulate her lust to be at exactly 87. (I think 86 may work also)
-End sex scene and tell here to leave.
-Go to her room. She should be masturbating. Enter quietly and start jackin' it.
-Her lust will increase by +12 putting it at 99. Slap her ass.
-Suggest, "Why don't we take care of eachother?"
-Ask to fuck her pussy, She will comply.
-After she orgasms she will become self-conscious and leave, so to avoid her leaving your first action must be the secondary action, "also suck/fondle her breasts".
-You now can fuck her as much as you want for the rest of the night.

If there is another way to do it, I don't know, but it's possible.

Edit: There are two other ways that are easier but they're super cheesy and I hate them:
-Get Rogue's number.
-Go to your room and ask for phone sex.
-She will lose -4 love but gain +2 obedience and inhibition.
-repeat endlessly.

also:
-Catch her masturbating.
-When you get the 4 options select, "You look like you have things well in hand."
-Then select,"Rogue... [jump in]"
-Repeat steps 2 and 3 endlessly.
-This method used to not consume any time at all, but that may have been fixed.

Reactions: rbelmont

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay so Oni posted a poll for storms pose, if you can go vote tbh as it's not a specific pose just which will be added first a front or back option. Oni also states he is adding Emma's doggy and jeans frontal pose. I made a suggestion for him to fix Emma's head as it looks nothing like her. I'm not gonna copy paste and of it however as I'm on mobile but I also posted the gist of what the Patreon post said.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hi just downloaded the new update. how does the microtransaction work? like did oni lock it cuz its not working yet or does it unlock at a certain date?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update: Multi-mod updated to v2! New and improved!
  • Stat menu consolidated and includes even more stats (added "Girl likes Girl" stats)
  • Stat menu now has "Switch to" which allows you to select another girl in focus and view her stats. When you exit the stat menu the girl that was originally focused in the chat scene will regain focus so it's completely seemless.
  • Cleaned up the walkthrough, fixed some minor bugs, and added even more info. Emma reworked all Approval Checks which I plan to carry foward to the other girls for v3.
Enjoy. I'm still working on fleshing out info for even more choices, stay tuned. Regards. See OP for link.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes