NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I haven't play since 2020, since Laura sex scene update I think. Anything worthwhile to check out now?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I haven't play since 2020, since Laura sex scene update I think. Anything worthwhile to check out now?
You get Jean Grey who's got a good titjob and BJ pose, but Oni hates her so her Doggy sucks, he added Storm finally and you can fuck her mouth & tits. Some mechanics and some other small things, all girls are getting two poses both a frontal and back, only three have them tho Rogue, Laura & Kitty was the most recent, here's Kitty's doggy.
You could also just fucking play it for yourself tbh.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You get Jean Grey who's got a good titjob and BJ pose, but Oni hates her so her Doggy sucks, he added Storm finally and you can fuck her mouth & tits. Some mechanics and some other small things, all girls are getting two poses both a frontal and back, only three have them tho Rogue, Laura & Kitty was the most recent, here's Kitty's doggy.
Thanks. I don't have my old saves any more and I'm lazy to replay so unless there is something worthwhile I think I will just put this game on hold until there is more content and less bugs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Semondemon

Kuso1249

Mar 4, 2021
Kate is a little skinny so her hips look like hearts a nice hip shape

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes