Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
All girls have a cheated on check, but bmab is correct in that (from combing through the code) Laura is the only one who comes out and suggests it. It's in her "sex friend" even (before fuck buddy event). After MC states "There's someone else" she states ""Well, she doesn't need to know about it. . ." and there's a menu choice whether to accept her offer or not. Here is the code snippet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this the event you're looking for? Regards.

Reactions: Semondemon
Aug 28, 2017
BJ & TJ. He's tinkering them too because her eyes are really large and freaky. As for why only those two? He's polling her poses so people will be happy with what she has instead of him doing whatever. It's pretty much milking his patreons (including me sadly) because he said new update wont be out for three more months.. Emma's doggy is coming next update as well. Storm's relationship milestones are in too but you can't dick her so it feels like cold turkey.
No FJ? really gonna blueball me like that/

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
How does the game development progress based on the version number?
i know compared to Four element trainer, the tracking is easy to follow based on letters and numbers.
Is every version that Oni describes as "Do not download" just a beta of the next girl and in 0.994(f to h) we'll have full sexual content (hj tj bj feet hotdog vaginal and anal) unlocked?

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
How does the game development progress based on the version number?
i know compared to Four element trainer, the tracking is easy to follow based on letters and numbers.
Is every version that Oni describes as "Do not download" just a beta of the next girl and in 0.994(f to h) we'll have full sexual content (hj tj bj feet hotdog vaginal and anal) unlocked?
Typically, all the features in a version number should be in the 'a' release, bugs permitting. Typically, letter increments are just fixing bugs. There are exceptions to this (I think Handjobs have been enabled in a letter increment more than once) but I can't remember there being two exceptions to this rule in one number version - not even when Oni threatens to go through the whole alphabet.

BlobbityBlob

Jun 16, 2018
Is Laura's missionary position still bugged, or did I simply get a bad port? I don't want to link to a website outside the forum, but I am using the Android port from that dude who used to post the Android port here.

I just want to confirm if other platforms still have the bug too.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
HEY BOIS AND GIRLS I AM FUCK HERE YA GO ROGUE-LIKE GENITALIA F:
CHANGE LOG:
Ok, so this one should remove a few bugs,
One relating to Rogue's wardrobe crashing
One involving girls sometimes appearing on campus before they are meant to be in the game. This was more of a display bug than anything too serious, but there were some tricks you could manage with it. I believe this patch will not only prevent them appearing again, but also any existing games that had this issue should be able to continue forward fine, though if you actually interacted with them during this time there might be some oddness, no guarantees, I guess.
I added the default view shifting option for massage rather than the more unique option it had, let me know if it does anything weird.
I added an "auto" option for massages that just shortcuts the process and spits out a "decent" result if you don't enjoy the mode.
I fixed an issue with Xavier sometimes not properly sending girls away when asked.
Maybe some other stuff.
Had an issues uploading for some reason so..
Win:
Mac:
Linux:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Will start porting multi-mod over to "f" and cross fingers this one is fairly stable. Once done I'll submit the mod and post it here....I'm still working on adding other features but it's in great shape for initial release. Going to be a busy day...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update: You're safe to try "f" as it's simply a slightly changed "d". All changes made in "e" , and I mean all of 'em, were scrapped. My "d" mod files are porting over like childsplay. Regards.

Reactions: Dboss

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Goddamn it...I gotta give an update. Headstarted with latest "e" version almost a week ago, I assume some of you who are also on the same version like I am are also encountering a bug with the costume/wardrobe changes. I'm not familiar with RenPy coding and stuff so I just keep going forward, which still lets you change. Other than that, everything else is fine.

Just for the record, I've read a bit of info that Oni is unwilling with work with others offering help? Like c'mon, I don't mind waiting for Storm's penetration scenes or whatever girls and content gets added next but really, like Oni could ask for help instead of being a one man army to reduce solo workload and pressure. That's all I gotta say, adios

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Anybody knows if Oni has a discord or something??

I like this game a lot and i have a few ideas. I love the fact that girls can cum multiple times but it would be great if each time they would become more exited. Like their hair would get messier or they ahegao face wound be dirtier.

And just one last thing sometimes you and her cum at the same time. If you could have a special dialogue for those moments that would be great.

I dont think oni will read this but what do you people think??

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Anybody knows if Oni has a discord or something??

I like this game a lot and i have a few ideas. I love the fact that girls can cum multiple times but it would be great if each time they would become more exited. Like their hair would get messier or they ahegao face wound be dirtier.

And just one last thing sometimes you and her cum at the same time. If you could have a special dialogue for those moments that would be great.

I dont think oni will read this but what do you people think??
only patreon, access is at least one buck

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note: "f" still has a borked Rogue script.

I've attached an unmodded correction below. Just drop it into your game folder (remove the the filename's prefix so it's named "Rogue_Chat.rpyc") and you're good to go. This fixes "wardrobe" menu access error from clicking the choice noted in the image below. Regards.

RLE wardrobe fix.jpg

Again, just to be clear: This is clean "f" script with the fix. My multi-mod already has the fix implemented so if you are using that mod you do not need this file.

Last edited:

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
offtopic, but does anyone know about a game where you adopt a sick girl full of scars? you take her to town and buy dresses for her and stuff. I played it a long time ago but I cant find it anymore

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes