JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Guys bls, bls dun dew dis.
Well the poll rapidly slowed to a crawl, last I dunno 12 hours since I posted something about numbers only fifty more for jubes were put it same with Gwen.
Good chance Jubie wins and we get fireworks sex™
I really hope fireworks sex happens.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I think everyone is voting Jubie just so Gwen doesn't get added lmao, tbh after this next one is added I bet Gwen will win the next poll if Wanda or Lorna don't I'd say.
Fully agree, seems a good chunk of patreons don't care for the meme character. So much so that I think the next time a character poll comes around we'll be seeing Lorna or Wanda soaking up the votes that went to Jubilee. If the polls keep following that trend we'll end up seeing Gwen win the 10th character poll leaving Doreen to be implemented last.

Here's hoping Oni adds more events or side activities to the game during that time.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I personally hate any spiderman related thing that isn't Peter Parker or his daughter in the what-if spinoff series (was fantastic it had over 300 issues btw) and I'd be open for spidergirl well before any Gwen content (she's a super fit tomboy that understands what it means to be a hero and it's awesome). I dislike it because writers like Dan Slott and Micheal Bendis have made it a business to kill iterations of Peter or spiderman off, look at into the spiderverse if you haven't read that after dan Slotts little idea of superior spideman failed due to status quo he angrily penis in hand wrote into the spiderverse which is about a family of vampires murdering hosts of shamanistic totems and no I'm not joking in the 80s someone changed spiderman power origins to be shamanistic and it makes no frigging sense. Anyway Dan Slott killed well over forty iterations of spiderman and most of them were Peter Parker because this guy gets off on making people angry and killing spiderman.

Reactions: Thwip!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh ye before more Gwen in like 2016 I think the venom symbiote In YhE Comics bonded with flash Thompson as it was used by shield, it was pretty different and rad. Thing is a young girl got a symbiote off venom from flash forget her name but again I'd take an actual symbiote fem recently made over Gwen and there's like six or seven even older symbiote females you could arguably use so why tf do you lads just want her?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I... I dont read comics
but I respect your passion
is Oni big into comics?
I just had a bad childhood man, my world as a kid was comics to escape my poor reality. As far as Oni goes I'd assume he's as big a buff as I am. Though he's obviously read X-Men whereas I haven't.

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
I personally hate any spiderman related thing that isn't Peter Parker or his daughter in the what-if spinoff series (was fantastic it had over 300 issues btw) and I'd be open for spidergirl well before any Gwen content (she's a super fit tomboy that understands what it means to be a hero and it's awesome). I dislike it because writers like Dan Slott and Micheal Bendis have made it a business to kill iterations of Peter or spiderman off, look at into the spiderverse if you haven't read that after dan Slotts little idea of superior spideman failed due to status quo he angrily penis in hand wrote into the spiderverse which is about a family of vampires murdering hosts of shamanistic totems and no I'm not joking in the 80s someone changed spiderman power origins to be shamanistic and it makes no frigging sense. Anyway Dan Slott killed well over forty iterations of spiderman and most of them were Peter Parker because this guy gets off on making people angry and killing spiderman.
A bit off-topic, but to add that Joe Quesada deliberately ordered Peter's marriage to MJ be retconned out of existence (despite writer Michael Straczynski's objections). Quesada has gone on record as saying that he will never allow Peter and MJ's marriage to be brought back into the main 616 universe as long as he has any say at Marvel.

Its almost like the folks at Marvel don't have faith that fans will give Miles Morales a shot as long as "The One, True Spider-Man" is around so they're taking him apart. A piece at a time.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
I wonder if there are any plans to use the Danger Room for some "erotic simulations" with non X-Men? It might be wishful thinking, but the Danger Room could include:
Sue Storm...
Mary Jane...
Janet Van Dyne...
Carol Danvers...
Or even She-Hulk -- if you're feeling freaky :LOL:

Reactions: SpookySociety6

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh Oni made a post a bit ago; a pokemon reference with Laura in i think a combat uniform so it seema he's adding more clothes for the next build, hmmm...

Reactions: CommanderShepard

bmab

May 7, 2020
I wonder if there are any plans to use the Danger Room for some "erotic simulations" with non X-Men? It might be wishful thinking, but the Danger Room could include:
Why not the Danger Room AI herself, awakened by all the frisky action going inside her. Sorta canon too, it did grow a body to fuck Cypher.

Reactions: Thwip!

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
There is a simple way to have the fireworks sex with Jubes if she wins and in spite of the MC's power cancelling powers. She could find one of those Genoshan power cancelling collars in a storage room and assume it's one of Jean and Scott's bondage toys. She gets the MC to wear it to experiment with some S&M, neither of them knowing what it actually is so that when she cums she cums with a bang, literally.

Reactions: Semondemon
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes