StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Leatherman no prepare to duel!
Jokes aside don't get the shitflinging, if you dislike a post slap the facepalm in the like area and move on. Can't grasp why you must interject your opinions in nearly all threads because some one off mild comment rustles your jimmies. If you really dislike a comment just report the comment and find something else to do.
Probably because facepalming the comment give the poster a like. Plus everyone is entitle to an opinion though arguments should be done in the Conversations tab.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Semondemon

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
A bit off-topic, but to add that Joe Quesada deliberately ordered Peter's marriage to MJ be retconned out of existence (despite writer Michael Straczynski's objections). Quesada has gone on record as saying that he will never allow Peter and MJ's marriage to be brought back into the main 616 universe as long as he has any say at Marvel.

Its almost like the folks at Marvel don't have faith that fans will give Miles Morales a shot as long as "The One, True Spider-Man" is around so they're taking him apart. A piece at a time.
I'm not really all that into the comic side of things but if that is true then I don't really see how that would worsens Peter as a character. Though I can see how that would make a shipper like you upset as I too kind of like them. Likewise I don't know about comic Miles, but movie Miles and even game Miles to some extent are beloved characters regardless of whatever they're doing with Peter.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I wonder if there are any plans to use the Danger Room for some "erotic simulations" with non X-Men? It might be wishful thinking, but the Danger Room could include:
Sue Storm...
Mary Jane...
Janet Van Dyne...
Carol Danvers...
Or even She-Hulk -- if you're feeling freaky :LOL:
Keeping the game focused on the X-Men and including these women would be difficult. Carol is the only one with a strong connection, given her history with Rogue.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Wish the mods for this game weren't so all over the place, hadn't found it yet when a lot of the extra content was still being added.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
With 10 days left on the poll, Jubilee leads Gwen 1166 to 1088 votes. There's been a total of 3,494 votes so far, compared to the total of 3749 votes from the previous poll. Assuming that Oni hasn't lost or gained a large amount of patreons since the previous poll, there are at LEAST 256 votes to go. To be on the safe side, I'd round that up to an even 400 or 100 votes depending on whether you want to say he's gained or lost patreon supporters since the Storm poll. Then again there might be patreons who don't even vote for some reason or another.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
A bit off-topic, but to add that Joe Quesada deliberately ordered Peter's marriage to MJ be retconned out of existence (despite writer Michael Straczynski's objections). Quesada has gone on record as saying that he will never allow Peter and MJ's marriage to be brought back into the main 616 universe as long as he has any say at Marvel.

Its almost like the folks at Marvel don't have faith that fans will give Miles Morales a shot as long as "The One, True Spider-Man" is around so they're taking him apart. A piece at a time.
i will say this, there was an actually pretty cool game about miles here, i thnk it was called spiderman fucks the marvel universe, it was at the start, the art was trash, but the description of the scenes and the events was perfect.

people disliked it alot because it was miles instead of peter. so it got abandoned. to be fair, the bad art didnt help either but the comments were mostly about the MC. also it was made a year or 2 before the multiverse movie.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
I see people bringing up alot of danger room options but it should remain unchanged mainly due to it being the only room that girls can't break into when you're using it at night time. Every girl in the game has a key to the main char's room right now and for some odd reason they even have keys to other girls rooms. There are very few places that you can use for privacy without interruptions and the danger room is the main one, the classroom was a good option before the interruption patches happened too but now girls can break into that room too.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Oh ye before more Gwen in like 2016 I think the venom symbiote In YhE Comics bonded with flash Thompson as it was used by shield, it was pretty different and rad. Thing is a young girl got a symbiote off venom from flash forget her name but again I'd take an actual symbiote fem recently made over Gwen and there's like six or seven even older symbiote females you could arguably use so why tf do you lads just want her?
Why not? Spider-Gwen is a complete blank slate even worse than Miles, Oni gets free reign over her while still being "canon friendly" AND you get Gwen on the side. But now that you mention it, Mania would be great, yeah.

nanosound

Jul 10, 2018
Can someone tell me what the red,yellow and blue pills do in the labs its a mystery that i cant seem to find help with

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
I loved reading Batman comics as a kid. But I was never interested in reading about Batgirl because I felt the character was derivative of the original. Same powers. Same enemies. Same supporting characters.

A lot of the characters that Marvel is pumping out now are just younger or more "diverse" versions of older IP's.

If the Powers-That-Be has faith that a "new" superhero is a great idea:
>give them their own unique superpowers
>give them their own rogue's gallery of villains
>give them their own supporting cast of characters
>give them their own identity. One that doesn't tarnish (or simply steal from) an established IP so that the "ALL NEW" character is the clear choice
>don't make them a Mary Sue character. Allow them to fail. Struggle. Change. Learn. Grow.

And if the Powers-That-Be feel that this is too risky -- then you have bad writers, because a great writer can make Squirrel Girl entertaining!

IMHO

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

Treeclimberlol

Feb 2, 2019
I just came to say that i've been playing this game since they first added emma, through all these versions i've never really had an interest in laura. Today for the first time i chose the titjob from laura, it is by far the best thing in the game. Holy shit.

Reactions: CorinDevaliere

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I just came to say that i've been playing this game since they first added emma, through all these versions i've never really had an interest in laura. Today for the first time i chose the titjob from laura, it is by far the best thing in the game. Holy shit.
Id argue that kitty's licking boobjob is the best variant of a boobjob in the game thus far, but laura is surely a close second.

requirededs

May 1, 2021
has v0.995c changed how it works to get xavier off your back?
I started over fresh, have met all the girls, levelled them all up and my character, I have xaviers photo and files but any time I get caught I am not getting the options to control/blackmail him

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes