Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nah I didn't post it but Laura was the first to get some kinda costume. All the girls are getting this treatment it seems for something Halloween related I bet.

saber0

Jul 13, 2018
I'm not really all that into the comic side of things but if that is true then I don't really see how that would worsens Peter as a character. Though I can see how that would make a shipper like you upset as I too kind of like them. Likewise I don't know about comic Miles, but movie Miles and even game Miles to some extent are beloved characters regardless of whatever they're doing with Peter.
It was more that JMS's run had done a LOT with Peter's character and relationships (one of the arcs was "Evolve or Die" and really emphasized a "you can't keep your characters stagnant for thirty years" theme that was the focus of the run) and the Mephisto thing also undid all of that for...amazingly stupid reasons. It wasn't just that they broke them up (after JMS did a nice job of convincingly building back up their relationship) or that it flew in the face of the "choices have consequences" them from the rest of the comic, it was that it actually allowed PETER PARKER, not Spiderman to be the center of the story and his relationships. Other superheroes reacted differently to Peter with the mask off, Peter got to be a positive influence on his community as a teacher and MJ and Aunt May's lives would intersect and be affected by his life as a superhero. And all that went away instantly. (It's abundantly clear that if you don't know there's an insecure nerd under the mask, Spiderman's wisecracks are obnoxious.) There's a great story from Fraction's FF where Peter volunteers to teach a class...but without knowledge of his teaching career during JMS's run or you know and with Spiderman's "Ryan Reynolds with less confidence" public persona, Reed doesn't think he's qualified.

Okay, stepping off my "One More Day made me stop reading Spiderman" soapbox, but that kind of editorial BS led to JMS leaving Marvel which derailed his very good Thor run.

Reactions: StarsMan423

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
I don't really get the people saying "keep it X-Men" since the X-men exist inside the greater Marvel universe so anything Marvel is to some degree "X-men" canon.

I just looked up the Danger Room AI called " " because she was mentioned a few pages back and it says "Protocol of Warding and Banishment: Dr. Strange taught her the special protocol to counter magical forces and banished demons."

So unless the character you want isn't Marvel it should be "canon" for them to exist in the world of this game, the only real question is since the PC can't really leave Xavier's Mansion why are they at the mansion and interacting with the PC?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You say that but fail to grasp evolution is its own self contained universe my dude.
Mention of spiderman and the avengers is onis doing nothing more, its xmeng focused because Evo stands alone.

mrccmar

Sep 20, 2017
Idk if this has been discussed in the past, but I would like it if the pc was able to go on missions with the x-men. Great opportunity to design new mission outfits (and battle damaged or torn suits...) and to add some variety to the routine. Despite all the content and progression with the girls, the game is a bit tedious after a while, imo.

Reactions: StarsMan423

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
All right so I got off work, nabbed a download and man.. the list of things I gotta do before I can even sleep the ride never ends.
Here's the stuff:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Lastly here's his first teaser for possibly the Halloween thing I dunno man; Now that I think about it chances are Laura is a slutty Freddy Krueger.

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
All right so I got off work, nabbed a download and man.. the list of things I gotta do before I can even sleep the ride never ends.
Here's the stuff:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Lastly here's his first teaser for possibly the Halloween thing I dunno man; Now that I think about it chances are Laura is a slutty Freddy Krueger.
is good~! read fucking good!!

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Idk if this has been discussed in the past, but I would like it if the pc was able to go on missions with the x-men. Great opportunity to design new mission outfits (and battle damaged or torn suits...) and to add some variety to the routine. Despite all the content and progression with the girls, the game is a bit tedious after a while, imo.
I agree with you on this, plus it might allow us to see more of the girls powers in action because beside from Kitty and a few events in the game they don't really use their powers all that often.

rando5643

Dec 31, 2019
Looks like they're going to be vidya cosplay themed? First one as others have pointed out is most likely Jill Valentine, and this one is almost certainly Tifa Lockhart

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes