notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I think Emma should get the option to wammy people like Jean, she mentions the reason she doesnt do it is because Xavier would notice, it could even open new dialogue for her as she gets to stuff in public with that freedom
screenshot0004.png
Xaviers telepathy is no match for Emmas tits

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
its a previous version of the expansion mod, they removed the tanning, havnt uptated in forever tho. you might find a version if you go thru the pages over there
the MEGA link is not working, do you know where I can find it to download? : /

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Untitled.png
Two hours left, 67 vote difference. Here's hoping Oni doesn't do another poll between Jubilee and Gwen, especially when it seems you can vote for multiple girls as it is. Maybe he gets off on seeing her lose every time?

Edit: Jubilee got another vote right as I clicked on the post button.

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
Final tally is 1336 to 1269 in Jubilee's favor. No announcement if Oni will be making a second poll, but I personally don't think it'll change the outcome. Should be another four or five months I think before we get to see Jubs in game.
...and another four or five months after that to get all sex poses available...
...plus 5-10 patches to fix quickfixes...

Alright, see you all next summer

Oct 21, 2019
All right so I got off work, nabbed a download and man.. the list of things I gotta do before I can even sleep the ride never ends.
Here's the stuff:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Lastly here's his first teaser for possibly the Halloween thing I dunno man; Now that I think about it chances are Laura is a slutty Freddy Krueger.
Hey do you happen to know what the changes for this version are? Like it is worth downloading or is waiting for a bigger update the better option?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes