Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
Final tally is 1336 to 1269 in Jubilee's favor. No announcement if Oni will be making a second poll, but I personally don't think it'll change the outcome. Should be another four or five months I think before we get to see Jubs in game.
Nice, can't wait to bang her chinese ass.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Final tally is 1336 to 1269 in Jubilee's favor. No announcement if Oni will be making a second poll, but I personally don't think it'll change the outcome. Should be another four or five months I think before we get to see Jubs in game.
Thank fuck,I know this wont be enough to bury the meme nonsense that is Gwenpool but its a step in the right direction.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well jube jube win so it's gonna be fun to see what Oni does with her and it's her sporty 90s design on top of it. We get storm and now we get jubes I dunno who else I'd need, my crushes are in the game and jubilee is another one going to be added.
Im interested in seeing what Oni does for this Halloween thing he's been hinting at but I wonder if it will be ready for Halloween if at all?

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Well jube jube win so it's gonna be fun to see what Oni does with her and it's her sporty 90s design on top of it. We get storm and now we get jubes I dunno who else I'd need, my crushes are in the game and jubilee is another one going to be added.
Im interested in seeing what Oni does for this Halloween thing he's been hinting at but I wonder if it will be ready for Halloween if at all?
Has Oni put Psylocke to vote yet?

Reactions: Thwip! and Ssato243

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I hope Wanda wins the next vote anyways because her design is actually the evolution design.
If we get gwenpool I'm sure Oni would tone her fourth wall thing down.
Also no Psylocke as Oni stated he's sticking with current choices, I bet once girl nine gets in well have her appear.. maybe?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
been away from f95zone for some time, good to see we will get a new girl soon.
and jubilee? she was kinda supposed to be the main girl of the cartoon of my childhood, but rogue and phoenix-costume jean kinda took over (too bad no one seems to remember how nice that jean is, movies and even evolution have her as just "she was popular in the old cartoons, so she must be popular now too even with a completelly differet or no personality", at least this game gives an excuse. and is she even alive again in the comics? don't bother reading anymore)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes