leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, is it that my super clunky af laptop is alien built? Because my RLE has no bugs since 0.995a, but we're already at d version now. Just wondering. BTW, on a side note; I tried the tiny mod recently, and I hope they bring the nude pics feature for the next update, it was one of my favourite parts of the mod back in the expanded days.

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Hi guys!

I've been playing the most recent version of this game on Android using joiplay.

Recently my game has only been crashing though with message "Dloc is not defined".

Is there any way to fix this or is it a problem with Joiplay?
running into the issue myself; tinkering around with it to see if i can do a fix / workaround for it but so far no luck.

have you had any luck with figuring it out as its been about a week since your post?

so far my methods have been manually resetting the DLoc and YLoc variables as both of them hit up errors that i've seen. when digging through the console itself, it looks like both got their values set to "deleted". when i reset them to "u'none'" which i think is how string is stored (judging by other variables) i get an error saying that it was reading a variable and expecting a string, but found an integer.

purging my saves didnt work, and im currently trying out wiping the entire install to see if theres some legacy file screwing things up.

either way all negative results but hopefully it helps someone or draws the attention of someone who has the answer lol

Edit - there is something fundamental wrong with joiplay's loading process on the game though. on mine when i start on PC it loads the office background, while through joiplay it doesnt load anything - pure black screen. likely a directly related issue.

Edit 2 - its not joiplay; tried using ren'py itself to emulate android and run the game through that and hit on the exact same issues; black screen and variables not reading right.

Last edited:

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Is this actually the game it seems like a small download and do the animations actually work.
Yep like it says game is compressed, so images were made lighter thus making game not as large file.

Only known issues are sometimes when you start you might get black background that should get fixed once you leave room. And regular Laura sex is bit scuffed.
But that's all.

Reactions: Ssato243

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
All right so I got off work, nabbed a download and man.. the list of things I gotta do before I can even sleep the ride never ends.
Here's the stuff:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Lastly here's his first teaser for possibly the Halloween thing I dunno man; Now that I think about it chances are Laura is a slutty Freddy Krueger.
It looks like Rachel Summers costume

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Oh ye before more Gwen in like 2016 I think the venom symbiote In YhE Comics bonded with flash Thompson as it was used by shield, it was pretty different and rad. Thing is a young girl got a symbiote off venom from flash forget her name but again I'd take an actual symbiote fem recently made over Gwen and there's like six or seven even older symbiote females you could arguably use so why tf do you lads just want her?
Sorry if this is going back a few posts, but I believe you're talking about Andi Benton aka Mania?
Andrea_Benton_(Earth-616)_from_Venom_Vol_2_38_001.jpg
She's still around btw, she was Scream, now she's Silence? (bc Marvel keeps taking her symbiotes so writers keep giving her new ones)

Reactions: Cuck man

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
I don't know if this was my delusion but, can anyone tell me where I find a modified version of this game where you could change the characters' hair color, change the skin tone, there was a metal plug too, and there were some classic clothes like the Rogue outfit from the 80s? I had this modification but I missed it

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
I don't know if this was my delusion but, can anyone tell me where I find a modified version of this game where you could change the characters' hair color, change the skin tone, there was a metal plug too, and there were some classic clothes like the Rogue outfit from the 80s? I had this modification but I missed it
It's the 'Expansion Mod' which is linked in the bottom of the first post in this thread. 1632658912219.png

Nerdrage72

Jun 26, 2017
I downloaded the Expansion mod but I didn't find any of the things I mentioned ;-;
its a previous version of the expansion mod, they removed the tanning, havnt uptated in forever tho. you might find a version if you go thru the pages over there

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
All right so I got off work, nabbed a download and man.. the list of things I gotta do before I can even sleep the ride never ends.
Here's the stuff:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Lastly here's his first teaser for possibly the Halloween thing I dunno man; Now that I think about it chances are Laura is a slutty Freddy Krueger.
so laura will dress up as Tifa ? lol i think its tifa cosplay bcz of the pose and skirt (and the gloves too)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes